Stargate Crew

surfy_sah

hey guys, starting this new topic because the C7 crew emails are out, yey!! :rolleyes:

thought maybe it would be a good idea to see who's hoping to crew which days before rushing in and replying to the email so that we don't miss each other by crewing different days etc :D

I think people are hoping to crew SATURDAY but I am also considering Sunday or Monday morning (at c5 I was on my own alot cause Theresa was crewing and also at c6 on the Monday because I was a silly sah and Theresa was crewing again and everyone else went home and left me!! :o )

so... yesssss!!! :D which days are people hoping to crew? :D

Luv sah xx *Queen of Organisation*!!! :wub:

ps-this will (hopefully) also help us see when the best day would be to meet up with other SG forumers eg Queen Sindel and Foxy Brown etc :o

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I'm hoping to do all day Saturday and ....Sunday morning me thinks. See, I have some logical thinking to this - for sunday morning I'll only be hung over, but if I did monday morning instead I'd be double hung over. Ahhhhhh its easy to see who is the genius! :D ....plus if I did Monday morning then I wouldn't be able to pick up my pay :D

Pluuuus probably, maybe, working on the elections on the Wednesday I think it is after C7 so will have Tuesday to recover then I'll be working 6:30am to 10:30pm, dear Bob I'm going to be the walking dead... :lol:

....plus if I did Monday morning then I wouldn't be able to pick up my pay :D

....dear Bob I'm going to be the walking dead... :lol:

sh!teze! that's a good point about monday, damn it!!! I will have to email them and ask about that! there goes my ingenius plan, tis been foiled by Nicki's geniusness!!! :lol:

least you'll be the walking RICH dead :P:P:P

so are these funds paying for LFACC3 or *ahem* the other May mission? ;)

Luv sah xx

ps-who's going to the crew party sunday eve apart from me? :(

hi guys i'm at home at the mo, using my sis's computer :lol:

I can't believe what i did yesterday!! vicky thanx for pointing it out!!

I'm an idiot!! i swear my brain was out to lunch or something!! :(

I volunteered to work all four days!! i'm gonna email back and ask for at least a half day off so i can meet Michael!!!! I was sooooooo tired when i replied to the email, i don't know what i was thinking!!!!!!

then again, miracles DO happen, mite get to be michaels assistent??? :lol:

I wish!!!! :D

ohhh i'm sooooooo dozy!!!!!

anyway i hope to be going to the crew party, if you guys don't mind me tagging along.( cos i'm so anti-social i don't know many other crew!! :P )

....plus if I did Monday morning then I wouldn't be able to pick up my pay :D

....dear Bob I'm going to be the walking dead... :lol:

sh!teze! that's a good point about monday, damn it!!! I will have to email them and ask about that! there goes my ingenius plan, tis been foiled by Nicki's geniusness!!! :lol:

least you'll be the walking RICH dead :P:P:P

so are these funds paying for LFACC3 or *ahem* the other May mission? ;)

Luv sah xx

ps-who's going to the crew party sunday eve apart from me? :(

Ahhh see, respect to the I'm with Genius :o

Well when I do hear from the council (Angus Council at its best again) I think it will be put to LFaCC3, just don't see the funds stretching to include *ahem* ;) ahh well.

Fiondra! not that you will see this but hello! hoping to crew too so shall hopefully see you atleast at the crew briefs!!! are SM putting you up again this time or you coming with Sean (GTB)? asking cause we are staying at the Travel Lodge and wondered where you (guys) would be :D

oh and tag-away, the more the merrier :(

hope the email thing works out - just saw you replied for working all 4 days, you are excused by tiredness from forgetting Michael and Chris !!! :lol: hehe!

Luv sah xx

hi sah!! surprise!!!! i've seen it !!

i'm online at the mo but i'm hiding!!! :( heehee!!

Well hopefully showmasters are putting me up, not got that confirmed yet, i mite be sleeping in the bus station or something!! :lol:

GtB is going but i think he's made other arrangements with the lotr crowd. he's on a different flight this time and everything!!!he's gonna stay over there for longer i think.

have to wait to hear from showmasters now!!!

mite have to tell them i wanna attend the stargate talk if/when they announce it!!!

hehe! good good!

cuh! I add you, you actually HAVE msn and now you are hiding!!! :P

:lol:

cool stuff, crew normally crash in the holiday inn aye? sure there's some room with us lot if they don't put you up! :( but they normally do don't they?

ah right have not seen sean since c6 and don't hear from him any more :P sounds a bit mean not to go on the same flight as you!!! *pokes sean* I just text him but he prob doesn't have credit :D

hehe talks, this by why I shall be replying tomoz avo! *light bulb* :lol: there shouldn't be a "mite" about the SG talk, tell them!!! I managed to go to the one at LFACC2 when I was crewing :P

Luv sah xx

sorry :( can't use msn at mo cos my sis is in a convo with someone and she's gone off somewhere but she told me not to log her off!!!! :lol:

i'm busy browsing the forum to see all the stuff i've missed!!!!!

i have to do it today cos i'm going back to my place this evening and that means no internet access again!!! i have to save for my own computer and broadband connection!!!!! so expensive tho!!!

don't take it personally Sean is very busy at the mo and only rarely comes on, and when he does it's to talk to project hobbit!!!

And you're rite, he's got no credit!!!! as usual!!

cuh!! siblings!!! :lol:

it surprised me to have a reply, he's not sure if he's coming apparently! silly sean! and yes! damn project hobbit!!!! :lol::lol:

yey for STARGATE TALK and CORIN at c7!! :wub:

Fiondra I hope you asked for talk off or Saturday avo!!

dunno what to do about my Saturday crewing plan now ;):huh:

SM please let us know ASAP if we can crew AND go to the talk!!! :wub:

Luv sah xx

cuh!! siblings!!! B)

it surprised me to have a reply, he's not sure if he's coming apparently! silly sean! and yes! damn project hobbit!!!! :D:P

yey for STARGATE TALK and CORIN at c7!! ;)

Fiondra I hope you asked for talk off or Saturday avo!!

dunno what to do about my Saturday crewing plan now B):P

SM please let us know ASAP if we can crew AND go to the talk!!! :unsure:

Luv sah xx

awwwwwwwwwww pants.....

have fun.....I'll be in Wales

Has everyone sent back their emails cos I'm still here sitting with mine now..... I'm thinking maybe saturday AM to give me a chance to get ready for the SG1 talk then I don't know about anything else....HELP SOMEONE :P

Edited by Muffin

I'm probs gunna go with Nicki's plan, haven't sent mine back either for the same reasons. we asked about crewing and talks and about crewing monday and what happens if you can't stay till the end and no answer! :P

Vicky I think you are crazy crewing all day on the last day!! how are you going to say goodbye to everyone when they leave?? :P:D

I am kinda tempted to crew sat sunday and monday mornings, really wanna crew a full day to get into it and also you won't have a chance of being sat with a guest if you only do half shifts :lol:

more thinking to be done obviously :lol:

Luv sah xx

Vicky I think you are crazy crewing all day on the last day!! how are you going to say goodbye to everyone when they leave?? ;):firedevil:

it will be fine i can say byeeeee in the morning if peeps are going early or i can find you if im able or you can find me :angry: it will sort itself out :o