question about the queing system.

Elspeth

hey guys,

i was wondering if tickets will be given out each day coz, i will only b ale to make it on the sunday due to my hockey training, my flight arrives at luton at about 10.30, so do you think i would still be able to get tickets for iyari limon and tony head??

The event doesn't open on Sunday until 11am so you should not have a problem getting to see them, o Buffy fan.

If it runs on the same system as before, tickets only apply for the day they are given out - they do not carry over to the next day. Just be sure to ask one of the crew - look out for the queuing supervisiors.

If you are there by about 11ish you should have no probs :D

Yeah, your'll be fine. You will probably get to see them at about 12ish with a ticket. But of course, this will depend on how big the queues start off with. The show might start at 11 but people can start queueing alot earlier.

Darryl, are u sure, that u want to queue with BB and me??? :huh:

Do they have one of those fasttrack system things they have a Disney?  lol!!!!  Thats what I understand it to be.

Yeah, kinda. Just not as technical. You collect a raffle ticket with a number on and come back when your set of numbers are called.

Its more like the Deli at Safeways!

Edited by emotionalvampire

What's queing??? :P:blink::blink:

At a guess you're American?

I ask only because I know in America they line-up for things whereas here we queue. Amazing how many different words there are between the "same" language on both sides of the pond.

Basically a queue is the line of people "patiently" waiting for the guest autographs. Queuing is the act of being in the line.

To make things easier at C4 we operate a "virtual queue/line" system whereby you get a ticket early in the day and can just come back when they reach your number so you don't need to waste all day in a line.

SM staff will be available handing the tickets out. Going by the May event you could get tickets for Andy and Billy up till about 11:00 each day.

Tickets are only valid for the one day and aren't available in advance. So people who can only get there Sunday, for example, won't find the tickets already taken by people from earlier days.

• 2 weeks later...
if you dont have a ticket can u still que up to meet the person??

If there is not already a queue then you won't need to, or if the queue is short enough for you to join.

However if tickets are being handed out you can't begin to queue without one. It would defeat the purpose of the tickets otherwise!