OMG!!

Babe

i kinda thought that when i first got there last time! with tom felton it was a rip off coz by the time we got to him he was a right grumpy sod....but for billy boyd it was worth every single penny!!! u dont just get an autograph you get the experience of meeting someone you truely admire or adore!!

its definately worth it!! i had an amazing couple of days!

If u really love (LOTR in my case) then u will do anything to meet the people that made it for u..Like meeting orli..that wasnt exactly a piece of cake, around 8 or 9 hours of waiting in the boiling hot sun and u dont get to see him for long but I loved every minute of it. How wonderful is it that u can go and get these peoples autographs and talk to them for a few minutes! Its amasing!

I think it's alot of money too! I have to pay it all with the money I earn on my job...I get only 10 or 15 euro per week...1 pound is 1.5 euro...So, that is...Ah well, you do the calculating! MWAhahaha XD

I suck at Math, soz ^^"

But I'm glad I got money for my bday...I got money for 6 autographs now....ANd thats it...hehe

Tom was really nice to me ...

hehe...maybe it was just us then!! we were lucky to not have any kind of queue tho!! :P

the only reason we went was for billy so im happy enough with him being nice :D

even if tom didnt like us :D

tomw as ncie 2 me too even if i didnt say much because i was scared id say soemthin stupid and because i was too nervous lol maybe he was gettin a bit fed up by that time

The cost was well worth meeting someone that you've wanted to for ages.

I was 7 months pregnant at C3 and managed to get a back massage from Corin Nemec - wow. he was signing my t-shirt and said that he'd have to rub my back also. Well, I wasn't going to complain. It certainly got the baby moving. Now she's 3.5 weeks old and moves al the time. Am looking forward to hopefully bringing her to C4.

More Stargate guests please!!!!!!!!!!

Nafrayu

;):lol::D:D:D

The cost was well worth meeting someone that you've wanted to for ages.

I was 7 months pregnant at C3 and managed to get a back massage from Corin Nemec - wow. he was signing my t-shirt and said that he'd have to rub my back also. Well, I wasn't going to complain. It certainly got the baby moving. Now she's 3.5 weeks old and moves al the time. Am looking forward to hopefully bringing her to C4.

More Stargate guests please!!!!!!!!!!

Nafrayu

:(:D:D:D:D

Aww thats soo sweet...Was he that reallly cute guy with the light hair or was that someone else?

If u really love (LOTR in my case) then u will do anything to meet the people that made it for u..Like meeting orli..that wasnt exactly a piece of cake, around 8 or 9 hours of waiting in the boiling hot sun and u dont get to see him for long but I loved every minute of it. How wonderful is it that u can go and get these peoples autographs and talk to them for a few minutes! Its amasing!

STILL REMEMBERING NEVER FORGET

*SIGH*

LilElfGirlxx

STILL REMEMBERING NEVER FORGET

*SIGH*

LilElfGirlxx

me either hon, it was special! :D:D