Yawn

ohmrfrodo

My advice to you is to just be patient, I know its hard but we all have to wait  :( hopefully we will hear something from SM's soon  :( Chin up  :P

Oh well, I like being helpful when I can be. :D Im sure some people appreciate it :(

Cheers

Davey :(

eventually, like i said :D:o:P

big names??

love to speculate, but don't want to cuz i'm not gonna bother checkin who should be free then :o:P

ian mckellan, please :P

shh I want to feel good about having bought my ticket for Canada in June :o

We're nearly there, don't worry. We have some big names lined up and are just waiting for confirmations before we can announce anything. We should have something for you in the next few weeks.

Andrea

YAY :huh:

We're nearly there, don't worry. We have some big names lined up and are just waiting for confirmations before we can announce anything. We should have something for you in the next few weeks.

Andrea

Good news everybody

Ive made the decision not to go to CM this year and am banking on this ( and a couple of other southern events ) so hope there are some SW names ............

Andrea

Please can we have something before 3rd April?

So I can make a slightly more informed choice between Glastonbury and LFACC

Please

:D

Andrea

Please

^_^

Fair comment, and a situation a lot of people seem to be in ..... I know you are waiting on outside info SMs, but anything you can give us before this date would be appreciated ............

i think its actually quite humerous...the lack of guest announcements here, and the millions for collectormania.. like showmasters are experimenting to see what happens, if all the londoners burst and die lol. how long til they get hate mail...etc.

eventually, like i said :P:lol::wub:

big names??

love to speculate, but don't want to cuz i'm not gonna bother checkin who should be free then :o:wub:

ian mckellan, please :P

shh I want to feel good about having bought my ticket for Canada in June ;)

:P :P

well, you CAN feel good about it... someone'll make sure to show you the pictures, tis better than nothing!!! :unsure::lol::o

Andrea

Please

:unsure:

Fair comment, and a situation a lot of people seem to be in ..... I know you are waiting on outside info SMs, but anything you can give us before this date would be appreciated ............

i'm sure they'll do their best, but obviously its gonna depend on when they recieve the contract, right? so... if the first contract is slow arriving, its not really their fault :lol:

Andrea

Please

:headscratch:

i'm sure they'll do their best, but obviously its gonna depend on when they recieve the contract, right? so... if the first contract is slow arriving, its not really their fault :firedevil:

Kind of what I said in my post about outside factors ;)