Sala Baker to return then...

hum3z

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After I get final say. First off I'm not arguing, never was, that was all on your behalves. I thought Orlando's acting was terrible in that film, I still do, and you basically told me not to dis Orlando. But I am perfectly within my rights to dis his performance if I paid money to see the film and didn't think his work was up to scratch. And yes I would tell him to his face, as I have done to actors before, I don't have a problem with this.

Secondly I will not be ordered around by nameless women with fantasies of this guy. I will say what I want to say when I want to say it. I haven't slagged Orlando off as a person, I'm sure he's a perfectly nice guy, I'm however not convinced of his acting ability. There are a few people who will say someone is great even if they realise their performance is poor. They are only fooling themselves.

And who said anything about not being a LOTR fan? I haven't even mentioned LOTR - that was all your doing again.

Oh and I don't take to threats either. Doesn't wash with me. What's the worst that can happen you'll go to a forum manager and get me banned for speaking my mind. Then who will look foolish?

Geez lighten up people.

No Not at all that was not my intention when I put up my last post and if that is the way you read it then you have again misunderstood me.

I was trying to put all the petty slanging matches behind us and start again it was not meant to come out as a threat oh and i am not deluded by some fantasy I have met him and he is a genuinely nice guy and I think he is very talented. You dont that is your opinion each to their own now please can we stop this because im getting a real bad headache now and it is far too hot.

Do We Have A Truce

LilElfGirlxx

Please can we have truce on this. I think we all understand that there was a misunderstanding so far as peoples tone is concerned. Let's not have an argument now about an argument!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Mark

lol, i agree..Mark, i havnt seen u post around here for a few days! Where ya been? :lol:

Good to see as I missed out last time. The memorabilia display again proves to be correct. If only I could remember who else was on there ;);)

Nice reshuffle to the website too. Although I did hope Elijah would stay hidden at the bottom so that less people could find him :D

same here! shove him at the bottom! :lol:

• Showmasters Admin

Hi there,

Just for those of you wondering, the Sala baker and Daniel Logan user names are actually them. If you notice, by their avatar it says ' movie star ', and that is your confirmation that a member is in fact the guest they purport to be. We have spoken with Daniel and Sala to confirm it is them that registered, and only then do we change the memer to ' movie star '.

So if you've got anything you want to say to them, fire away, as I know they are checking the forum every now and again!

Mark :headscratch: