The One Ring Horror Picture Show?!!!

Lady of The Realm

talking about randomness, i once red in a magazine that they were making a lotr musical for the west end, then i never ever heard anything about it again (i remeber being distinctly annoyed by the article in the first place because it started 'now this will please all u lord of the rings freaks, there is gonna be a lotr musical on west end!) RUDE! LOL :rolleyes:

Funnily enough, back around the time FOTR was about to be released, I distinctly remember seeing some pics of actors who were going to be in LOTR and Richard O'Brien was definitely listed as one of them - in fact, there was also a picture of him in what I assumed at the time was his costume. ;) In fact, I always thought he was the voice of the Nazgul who says "Shire...Bagginssssss..." to the bloke outside his house with the barking dog. How weird is that? :D

talking about randomness, i once red in a magazine that they were making a lotr musical for the west end, then i never ever heard anything about it again (i remeber being distinctly annoyed by the article in the first place because it started 'now this will please all u lord of the rings freaks, there is gonna be a lotr musical on west end!) RUDE! LOL :firedevil:

I asked Dom about the musical and he said he wasn't looking forward to it because he hates musicals :lol:

*sings to the tune from Starlight Express*

Frodo: Sam I have to go now. Why are you looking blue? I'm sorry about all the problems.....! *dramatic look.*

Gollum singing "Close Every Door To Me" from Joseph and the technicolour dreamcoat would work.....!

Gollum: Close every door to me, hide all the world from be...Bar all the windows! And shut out the liiiiiiiight!!!

Dude, I'd go and see it but I'd probably be sat cringing all the way through it!

And DONT DISS THE ANIMATED MOVIE! *waggles finger* I might bring that this weekend... hmmm. *note to self: check to see if sah has a vcr...*

I love the animated movie! It rocks :lol: In its own little way of course...!