WWE Guests

Hero_of_Time

I agree with Trish Stratus being a guest I would love to meet her.

Austin isn't with WWE now so I'm not sure if that affects anything or not.

I suppose it depends if one of the WWE brands is on tour when C7 is on as Raw was over here at C6 which is why Test and Stacy were there.

My picks would be:

Raw

Chris Jericho and Trish Stratus

Smackdown

Undertaker and Dawn Marie

• 4 weeks later...

Thought i would put my usual votes in for Triple H and Shawn Michaels. The two greats that i would most love to meet. I figure if i just keep putting them on this bored on every request list, showmasters might give it a try to just shut me up!!

Worth a shot!!!

seriousley stone cold isnt too outlandish of a request. His first wife and his kids live in england, that is why he always used to come on the tours with wwe. I think the que would be miles long though!

austin may be unlikely as he is gonna have a busy year by the looks of things, he has just signed a 3 movie deal with Vince Mcmahon. As they are back on good terms looks like Austin may show up for several suprise apperances on Raw this year.

Triple H is a complete ass so lets not get him, same goes for Falir who are very rude to fans.

Ive heard mixed things about HHH reaction with fans some say that he just continues to act out his character and it would be great to meet flair.

As for Austin yes hes signed a movie deal with WWE (Kane & John Cena both have films comming out at some point as well) so he will be alittle busy but there is a live RaW & Smackdown taping near the end of April which is in Birmingham I guess they will be tour around the UK and the rest of Europe so getting a couple to appear couldnt be that hard.

At LFCC RVD went down a storm even though he was running late on the Saturday many people hung about just to meet him (myself included as I had done the early bird and got all my autos done quickly I was done about 11ish but had to wait until after 1pm for him to turn up aparently his plane had been delayed) and he was a great guest I had a billing poster from his ECW days that he signed for me and he was telling me all about the match that took place as he remembers most them (god knows how you can remember them) and when he was talking to little kids he took time with them and no-one was hurried.

There is a rumour of a one off ECW re-union so some ECW Stars would be good TAZ / Sandman / New Jack (who may be joining the WWE soon as the bloke that stabed John Cena if you are interested)

Come on SM please get some Wrestling Stars I mean alot of them have stared in films as well so it would cover most people esp if you could get Trish or Lita

Have met Rock a few years back at a signing in London with the Big Show and he is wicked. I dont think he is too big a guest for SM (as they arent doing too bad with elijah and Carrie Fisher in the past) but i still say the legend Shawn Michaels who loves his fans would be excellent. I have heard triple H can be an spam but it is worth the risk, he is still wicked!

Have met Rock a few years back at a signing in London with the Big Show and he is wicked. I dont think he is too big a guest for SM (as they arent doing too bad with elijah and Carrie Fisher in the past) but i still say the legend Shawn Michaels who loves his fans would be excellent. I have heard triple H can be an spam but it is worth the risk, he is still wicked!

Triple h could be all the spam he wants around me i dont care :wub:

Shawn i love shawn hes great and would be nice to meet him