Who fancies who?

Cathyvicki

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know what anyone looks like really....erm......i fancy Mark....do we have any mark on the board?

as in people called mark, not dirty smudges :D ok im gonna fuddle myself....shhhhhh me

ahh well...i like the name mark atleast!

ooo wish i hadnt said that now :D

im 17...18 in january...aquarius :D....about 5'8", long brown hair, blue eyes......nice teeth according to my dentist! erm.....im fairly nice most of the time...;) thats about it.....

in return do i get his?? :D

Houdinia, you could always settle for Kenny. Not that i'm tryin to get more business but hes cheap, reliable, has an accent, good at cleaning, makes the tea the list goes on (but not that far unfortunately, and it gets bad).

Houdinia, you could always settle for Kenny. Not that i'm tryin to get more business but hes cheap, reliable, has an accent, good at cleaning, makes the tea the list goes on (but not that far unfortunately, and it gets bad).

do you have anymore blokes like that? i want one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm new at the pimpin game. I have one bitch...Kenny. But i'm sure i'll get more shortly.

Well can you find me one please!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want someone who will bring my breakfast in bed, scatter petals for me to walk over, massages on demand, sex on demand (naturally), loadsa money, do the washing, cook my dinners, clean the house, feed the cat, do the shopping, go to work for me, type on the computer for me, go down very early in the morning and collect all the tickets i need for c4, makes me cups of tea on demand, and i will let you know if i can think of anything else!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok seriously i fancy ---------------------------------------------- lol, like I'm going to tell you lot, i ain't that bloody mad

Just wondering, because i really can't be fagged to go through all the pages, has anyone confessed to fancying someone else?

LOL not that I am going to say who, although I could be bulls***ting though!!!!!!!!!! All I can says is this bloke is on this forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is here all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is very HOT and very phwoar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He never lets me down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you guess who it is yet?????????????????

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

:D