• Ted Raimi / Joxer
    • Bruce Campbell / Autolycus
    • Kevin Smith / Ares
    • Hudson Leick / Callisto
    • Karl Urban / Caesar
    • Danielle Cormack / Ephiny
    • Alexandra Tydings / Aphrodite
    • Marton Csokas / Borias

Well next year Xena will celebrate their 10th anniversary. I tought that would be a good idea for a cast reunion. Who would be your favorite guest?

I was a big Gabrielle fan, but of course Xena herself would be awesome. And then there's Bruce Campbell, famous for his work in Evil Dead. Karl Urban also known as Eomer in LOTR. And Marton Csokas, also Celeborn in LOTR.

I say Hudson cause I just love Callisto, and I made her costume and want to show it to her. Bruce would be cool and Renee as I have done two Gabrielle costumes too.

I've been trying to convince a friend to dress up as Xena. But how do you do it? You just take some leather and start cutting and sewing?

Just have 'em all and make it a Xena reunion. Oh and the wife says can U get Kevin Sorbo too!

Xena Reunion - was my first intention. I wouldn't say no to that.

But unfortunately Kevin Sorbo will be at an unmentionable other event. SO it's a no go for him.

Just have 'em all and make it a Xena reunion. Oh and the wife says can U get Kevin Sorbo too!

But unfortunately Kevin Sorbo will be at an unmentionable other event. SO it's a no go for him.

At least I won't have to keep one eye on the Mrs!

Edited by PyleaDude

I'm sure there will be others :lol:

I'm sure there will be others :lol:

Yeah! It's been all me so far .... Troi, Crusher, the Female Terminator. But Daniel Jackson is just around the corner. As long as Jon Bon Jovi doesn't turn up. LOL!

I'm sure there will be others :rolleyes:

Yeah! It's been all me so far .... Troi, Crusher, the Female Terminator. But Daniel Jackson is just around the corner. As long as Jon Bon Jovi doesn't turn up. LOL!

Well he's been in a few things that some people believe to be actual movies. So you never know :D

May I ask why Kevin Smith is included in this poll?

Not that I had not liked to see him - but he died several years ago! :unsure:

Yes you may ask :D

Err - I didn't know that - I don't keep track of all who died (second time on this forum).

Sorry - just don't vote for the guy

I will go and hide in shame now.

The Xena complete collection looks so awesome, the presentation folder just looks amazing!

Amazon's price is pretty dear though, when dvdsoon.com have it avaliable i'm sure it will be £150 or less, they also have free worldwide shipping.

I've been trying to convince a friend to dress up as Xena. But how do you do it? You just take some leather and start cutting and sewing?

you spend ages and ages stabbing your fingers because leatherette is a bitch to sew...

I was dressed as Xena at C6 :P

you spend ages and ages stabbing your fingers because leatherette is a bitch to sew...

I was dressed as Xena at C6 :P

Nice one - Xena after a battle :D