• Prequel Trilogy
    • Clone Wars
    • between the 2 trilogies
    • Original Trilogy - Empire
    • New Republic
    • New Jedi Order
    • after the NJO
    • Other?

there's gonna be a tv series??? to what bloody purpose??

okay, i'm generally not a SW fan, but i don't see the need to expand further by the prequel/sequel to the original... far as i can see theres even less need for a TV series.

ppl have sputed on other threads about sw will last forever and lotr will fade... sw will only last because its a commercial farce, as far as i can see.

apologies if i've offended anyone here, its not my intention. i can watch sw (though as i say i'm not a fan) but i don't see any real reason to branch out so far.

there's gonna be a tv series??? to what bloody purpose??

okay, i'm generally not a SW fan, but i don't see the need to expand further by the prequel/sequel to the original... far as i can see theres even less need for a TV series.

ppl have sputed on other threads about sw will last forever and lotr will fade... sw will only last because its a commercial farce, as far as i can see.

apologies if i've offended anyone here, its not my intention. i can watch sw (though as i say i'm not a fan) but i don't see any real reason to branch out so far.

u are jokin or what?

its like the Star Trek universe, u can create a lot of good stories in this universe, theres already a lot of good books and comics set in this universe. Its not all about Anakin/Vader/Luke !!

hope u understand

ps: and I dont see why the lotr will fade? maybe the yng fans but not the movies/books

I dont think its wise to mess around with a series in or around the 6 films, they should do something before it all happened to the first sith lord (seeing as so many people dont know what or who the sith are) and onwards to TPM, they can basically do what they want with the story. I think messing with any time during the 6 films could backfire if the fans dont like the direction theyre going in :D

I think they should do something independent of all of those suggestions and just do filmed versions of the Tales from Mos Eisley and Jabbas Palace that focus on the life stories of certain characters before they entered the world of Star Wars. There have been stories in these books on the Rancor Keeper, Greedo, a Jawa, Stormtroopers and they could even go back in time to show why Jar Jar was banished from Otah Gunga.

he's just trying to **** everyone off again, next thing you know he'll be asking all the girls to be his concubines

oi!!! B);):o :o

nah, not tryin to annoy anyone, just don't see any real reason to expand it.

so u must read some of the books or comics

he's just trying to **** everyone off again, next thing you know he'll be asking all the girls to be his concubines

oi!!! :o:P :P :P

nah, not tryin to annoy anyone, just don't see any real reason to expand it.

so u must read some of the books or comics

actually i HAVE read one of the books, don't remember what it was called.

not being much of a fan, i didn't think much of it - lucky i'd only got it second hand anyway!! :unsure::blink::P