Favourite Scary Movie

GoldenGreen

Which is your favourite scary movie ?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite scary movie ?

• Halloween
    • Psycho
    • Friday the 13 th
    • The Exorcist
    • The Evil Dead
    • A Nightmare on Elm Street
    • Hellraiser
    • Other (Post below)

2. Michael is a lot smarter than the bumbling, overweight, retarded momma's boy that is Jason Voorhees. Afraid of water? (Freddy Vs Jason) come on. Myers isn't afraid of anything.

ok i have to disagree with that comment. i think micheal is definatly afraid of loving anybody especially his family. i mean in like number 5 when he almost cries and nearly gives up his knife people where trying 2 reach out and he eventually dissmissed the feeling completely and carried on killing.

i also think its a good idea to have jason kill for the sake of his mom, which i dont get. in friday 13th movies where does it realisticly state that he kills for his mom, he simply seems to return from the grave to kill cause the kids let him drown. seems to me he's getting his own revenge. although over the years people assumtions have windled there way in i suppose.

i voted 4 nightmare on elm street by the way. such a classic is not THE classic.

• 4 weeks later...
oooh, you know what's good - Cannibal Holocaust!

nasty little flick. :D

but certainly worth a look.

(also, Ghostbusters still kinda scares me :lol: - that old lady in library at the beginning. wurgh!! :D )

:D nba mate it beats the shidling poo out that its like predator but cheap IT is a man lol

ok i have to disagree with that comment. i think micheal is definatly afraid of loving anybody especially his family. i mean in like number 5 when he almost cries and nearly gives up his knife people where trying 2 reach out and he eventually dissmissed the feeling completely and carried on killing.

i also think its a good idea to have jason kill for the sake of his mom, which i dont get. in friday 13th movies where does it realisticly state that he kills for his mom, he simply seems to return from the grave to kill cause the kids let him drown. seems to me he's getting his own revenge. although over the years people assumtions have windled there way in i suppose.

i voted 4 nightmare on elm street by the way. such a classic is not THE classic.

Loving? I don't see where that comes into it? Anyway don't your comments just mean that Halloween has better characterisation than the Friday 13th movies? Huh? Say yes Paul...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...