24 and West Wing Geusts

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since apparently Kiefer Sutherland and Reiko Aylesworth are dating together for a while and should consider living together soon, I think that if you invite Reiko, you will probably have Kiefer too.  So, who's with me for SM to bring Reiko at C7/LFCC3 ??  ;)  :D

*raises hand*

:D

:wub: very keen, (understatement)

I know theres never been any west wing guests. but have there ever been any 24 ones?

:lol: Indeed there have, Penny Johnson and DB Woodside.

Hows about Michelle Forbes, she also had a recurring roll in Star Trek TNG as Ensign Ro, she is often over here as she also has a recurring roll in some heavy duty BBC crime drama as a cop's wife.

Oh yes, I'd love to meet Michelle Forbes ! She had interesting roles both in 24 (Lynne Kresge) and in ST (Ro Laren).

In season 3 of 24, we have also Andrea Thompson who plays someone from the health security and she was also playing a telepath in Babylon 5.

Yep Michelle would be good, was there not also an actress from Buffy/Angel in season three of 24? Don't know who as I am not a follower of the pr-teen shows.

That was DB Woodside was played Principal Wood in Season 7 of Buffy

And Buffy....pre-teen? No way, teen maybe, but I mean come on, i knwo loads of 40 year olds who enjoy the show.

KIWI :rolleyes: