Travelling to LFCC2

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like anyone planning on going via Marylebone will have to find another route as there will be no overground trains from there stopping at Wembley Stadium. Looks like the Bakerloo route to Wembley Central is the only choice left for alot of us, probaley wont get to LFCC until after the doors have opened now.

Why? - there are Euston trains to Wembley Central from soon after 05:00

Alot of people were planning on going to Wembley Stadium via Marylebone but the second most popular route was to Wembley Central on the Bakerloo line. I was just saying that for alot of people that is the only route left, I am sure there are a dozen other ways via different train routes, buses or taxis but Wembley Central on the Bakerloo line now seems the be the best route for alot of us.

Edited by Colonel Jack O'Neill

Looks like anyone planning on going via Marylebone will have to find another route as there will be no overground trains from there stopping at Wembley Stadium. Looks like the Bakerloo route to Wembley Central is the only choice left for alot of us

Nooooo!

Firstly there are no trains going frm where I live into Kings Cross, then I find out there's no Met or Jubille line and now no Marylebone to Wembley.

Gonna have to allow myself about 3hrs to get there when I used to do it in just over 1, grrrrrrrrrrrrrr :unsure:

Right I know im gonna sound thick but wheres bakerloo line I havent a clue how to get around london as it is all new to me! I am getting dropped off at Marylebourne station at 6:30am what is the best thing for me to do where to go ?? As I am getting so confussed now its doin me head-in

Yet again sorry for being thick and thanks to you guys & gals for all your help