If SM do another party for C7, will you go?

nicky

C7 The Party - To Be Or Not To Be?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. C7 The Party - To Be Or Not To Be?

• To Be
    • Not To Be
    • Maybe To Be (depending on price, incentive etc.)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yup, i wud go agen!

seemed a bit iffy at first, but once the evenin went on it ended up to be good!

Do you mean once the alcohol had kicked in!!! :lol:

that definately helped!!!!!

altho i didnt drink as much as i wanted to, thansk to huge crowds of ppl surroundign the bar and the huge prices of the drinks too...... and wen i wanted a drink, the bars had shut! pfft! i shud have drunk more b4 i went out methinks!!!!

I've said this on the party thread before but just the highlights :lol:

of course the first one was bound to need some changes, as the first one of most things do!!!!

SM said they would sort out the next party themselves (they let some one else organise it this time) so the next one will be COOL!

people who didn't have a good time at c6 relied too much on seeing guests and the "special" elements of the party - those of us who had a GREAT time dispite these hiccups did so because we were happy just to hang with friends and enjoy ourselves!!! :rolleyes:

as I crew member, I will be right there! but would pay £15 to get in otherwise! :lol:

surfy sah xx :lol:

Well, I'm planning to go to *mumble* that weekend, so I can't go to C7 anyway. 

BUT, I had fun at the party considering I knew no-one when I arrived.  I would go to another, but my expectations were not high, and I can make my own fun, given enough incentive/alcohol.  :wub:

And you met the SMH especially the Founding Father!

:angry::angry:

Edited by Donatello

Not sure I must admit, this first one has left a nasty taste....

It depends SM must deliver on the next one as per there promises.. Theres no 3rd time lucky im afraid!

stand with you on that one mate!!!

Not sure I must admit, this first one has left a nasty taste....

It depends SM must deliver on the next one as per there promises.. Theres no 3rd time lucky im afraid!

Too true!

Shoot the organiser from the previous party first and offer free tickets to those who paid and got nothing last time!

Then, and only then, people might feel positively towards another.

It was fun B)

Can't believe some ppl r that bothered about goody bags :rolleyes:

Go to a kids party, ya might get a lil bag with cake in it :D

haha i know, they're just full of plastic junk that will break after a few days, by then you would have probably lost it or given it to a charity shop B)

Maybe people thought Showmasters would have super-dooper goodie bags that would take over the world :D

I don't understand the complaints about the venue (bar the bar standards), the lighting and the DJ... I'm not sure what people are expecting. The venue was fine (there aren't going to be many better, local options), it's supposed to be dark and I can't understand why people thought it was TOO dark and the DJ was exactly as expected!

Personally, I'd consider going again, but I'd rather they didtched the 'extras' that didn't quite work for some people (VIP area, the car rides, the band, the promises of guests, etc) and just made it cheaper. Otherwise, we might as well organise our own party and charge just enough to cover the venue hire.

It was fun :D

Can't believe some ppl r that bothered about goody bags  :D

Go to a kids party, ya might get a lil bag with cake in it :D

haha i know, they're just full of plastic junk that will break after a few days, by then you would have probably lost it or given it to a charity shop :wub:

Maybe people thought Showmasters would have super-dooper goodie bags that would take over the world ;)

I think it was more the fact that they said there would be some 'goodie bag'.... If you're going to advertise it (as part of a way to justify the £15 entry cost), then you've got to make good with your word.

No-one would have complained if it hadn't been advertised! No-one would have said '£15 and no goodie bag, the cheek!' It's failing to meet the standards they set that has disappointed people.

i'd so go to another party!!! the stars were there then y not!!!!!!!!!!

o got to party in the prescence of the stars!!!!!!!!!!!!

hhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa

gotta go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't understand the complaints about the venue (bar the bar standards), the lighting and the DJ... I'm not sure what people are expecting. The venue was fine (there aren't going to be many better, local options), it's supposed to be dark and I can't understand why people thought it was TOO dark and the DJ was exactly as expected!

Personally, I'd consider going again, but I'd rather they didtched the 'extras' that didn't quite work for some people (VIP area, the car rides, the band, the promises of guests, etc) and just made it cheaper. Otherwise, we might as well organise our own party and charge just enough to cover the venue hire.

Me and Salem are looking into a select place for next time for a few of our forum mates and anyone else who wants to tag along, ill be starting a thread shortly to get some interest.

Watch this space mate...

:unsure: