COMMON ROTATION

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh God yes! They were absolutely fantastic! I mean, I wasn't really expecting much to be honest, but they completely rocked. I really, really want their album now. And I'm so very, very attracted to Adam Busch after that - I was right at the front for most of the time!

Do you know where I could find their lyrics? I've looked on a few sites and I've only found the lyrics for about five songs. I know they played a lot more than that.

pictures1153.jpg

pictures1154.jpg

:lol:

I guess I'm alone in thinking they were rubbish?! lol

Yeah thought so :lol:

:angry: No you're not. My sister wasn't keen either. I wasn't over enthusiastic, but then again, it wasn't really my kind of music, I am sure they appealed to a lot of people.

They pretty much single-handedly saved the party :D.

Not sure about that.... they weren't my taste in music and the party didn't really start until after their set. Problem with having a band like that, is that you don't get any variety in the music and they don;t play many tracks that are recognisable to anyone outside of the immediate fan club! The only track that seemed to generate a lot of excitement and interest (from my position towards the bar), was the Buffy theme.

It was interesting to hear them play, but I felt it went on a little too long and might have been suited to a smaller venue and not part of the party.

Yeah thought so ^_^

I can guarantee that you are not alone - I thought they were one of the most boring , bland noises I have ever heard :rolleyes:

They are sooooo cooooooool B) , if you are about 13 or 14 , but I am glad that I don't have to hear them ever again .

The members of the band ( and all of the Trio ) are nice enough guys , I am not calling any of them , but I will stick to listening to paint dry :P

I thought the band were great!! so good i'm gonna go see them on sat!!

My friends and i are all in our early to mid 20's and we listen to a wide variety of music and we all thought they were excellent!!

in fact we wish they'd played for longer!!!!

All to their own.

Personally I love Common Rotation!!! Sat was my 4th time seeing them live and Thursday will be my 5th and im so excited to see them again, I could never bore of hearing the guys. Had only heard Adam and Eric before so was nice to hear Jordon play too. Roll on Thursday!! B)

Hey i wana go see them on Saturday too, I take it you mean in Northern Ireland? Ps. I love Adam!!! *drools* pps. For all those who did not like Common Rotation, Whats wrong with you!!!!??????? B)

yep i'm from NI!!

Am very happy!!!! :D:D:D

need to organise transport but can't wait!!!

i wasnt at the party, but i ahve liked common ro for just over a year now!

and the comment about 13-14 yr olds liking them isnt true, they may not be your type of music, but most of the people who like common ro are over 20!

watever is said, people are intitled to their own oppinions, and i respect them for that!

Oh and the official comon ro let you download indi rocking and sit down, but there is a link to a site (i am not sure of the URL) that i think is called union made? it has alot of live tracks of common ro.....listen to "ice cream" its REALLY random...ooh and "everything under the sun"

Yeah thought so  B)

I can guarantee that you are not alone - I thought they were one of the most boring , bland noises I have ever heard :huh:

They are sooooo cooooooool :D , if you are about 13 or 14 , but I am glad that I don't have to hear them ever again .

The members of the band ( and all of the Trio ) are nice enough guys , I am not calling any of them , but I will stick to listening to paint dry :P

I didn't hear the band at the party as I was sat chatting to a friend at the bar end, but two of my other friends did and they loved them. They talked me and the friend I was chatting to into going to see them last night (Monday) in London. My friends and I are all between the ages 28 and 42 and we all loved them. I went home with two of thier albums and can't wait to see them again when they come back in April. I also listen to a variety of music and thought the guys were excellent. It was great to see a band the played thier own insterments, wrote thier own songs and you could understand what they were singing about.

I would love to see them back at C7 and like someone said, no mater who had played some guys wouldn't have liked them.

Tree