~*~*The C6 Photo Thread!!!!*~*~

Well there are certainly ways of describing various Willows now aren't there. Ah Willow's Willow, alot of fans find her the real star of Buffy - ^_^

Dark Willow

Vampire Willow

Regular Willow

Cute long hair, Season 1 Willow

Double cute Season 2 Willow

Season 4 Indentity Crisis Willow. You know what i'm hinting at "WINK" :D

Barring any future "Buffy" movies take your pick? - :P

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well yes true, but they don't know that.....

....at least I don't think they do :lol:

:angel:

Edit: May I add these NEW computers at uni are all fast and spiffy!

Edited by Moony

Hey, Moony...

If you're still hanging out, take a gander at this! It came out so sweet I just had to show it off for you :).

phelps01alt.jpg

Once I got the gamma balance and color/contrast corrections, I found that Oliver must have moved when the pic was taken, because he had a "ghost" nose. I air-brushed that out (happily, James' hair was behind Oliver's nose, and hair is not too much of a problem to airbrush!) by comparing his nose to a profile of him in another picture, then washed the pic through a couple of filters to remove digital artifacts.

The final picture is grainy, but upon looking at that, it looks almost as if it was deliberately filtered to look that way, like a "haze" over the picture. It gives it something of a romantic look. The final pic is a very nice one.

Nice shootin', Tex! :D That's a really good shot :). I'll take a look at the other one tomorrow.

The original can be seen in comparison to the corrected version on my website here:

http://home.earthlink.net/~photo_auror/id2.html

BTW, there was nothing wrong with my graphics card! -_- Halleleujah! It turned out to be interference from a bit of adware that I picked up somewhere. A nasty piece of work! Once I cleaned my system out, the color looked fine to me.

Reese

Edited by Photo Auror

does any1 have any pics of me from the party??? i was dressed ina pink n black low cut top and a black little skirt, n i had a faux fur coat

youve seen my ones :unsure:

yeah i knowwwwwwww, n they r groovy, but i just wondered if any1 else had any of me!

Hi Rickman101!  I agree, Mr Flibble would do the country proud!

I saw you on Saturday, I was with Kelle Katie and Clair!  I saw you at the party too, do you remember we did Rimmer's salute?! :unsure:

yo rickman........remember C7 its the bull for you... :wub:

and no Mr flibbles is going to save you B)

Ah yes I remember *Does the Rimmer salute*!!!!!!! :D

*Hides behind Mr Flibble* Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! Actually I may be more suitably dressed next time and I'll give it a go!

Hi every one, here's me A-Team piccies  :lol:

!!!!!!!!!!!!! Photo's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great pics :). It looks like Dirk is having fun mugging for the camera in that 2003 shot :). Dwight is almost completely unrecognizable with that beard! I like it, though :).

Yeah, all my mates thought it was a wax work.. they were like "that is nooo way the real Dirk Benedict, it's a madam tuessaud"

I told Dirk, he said he'd pull a nice face this time.. and he signed the pic.. I'm not made of WAX!!! lol

Great guy !!!

Dwight was fantastic aswell, I had the best weekend ever !

Sorry for the large pics.. i like em large though :D

oh and another thing, my camera was playing up the night before the event .. TYPICAL.. so I had to buy a disposable.. £4 I think it was.. I was amazed.. they are quite good pics arn't they to say there from a cheap-ass throw away cam !

Edited by djw87

wow they are a bit on the large size! :lol:

Not as large as the the ones I got developed !! I went stupid size I think it was called lol.. got some MASSSIVE pics.. framed for my wall :D look amazinggg, cost a fortune though!

Hi every one, here's me A-Team piccies  :lol:

!!!!!!!!!!!!! Photo's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great pics :). It looks like Dirk is having fun mugging for the camera in that 2003 shot :). Dwight is almost completely unrecognizable with that beard! I like it, though :).

Yeah, all my mates thought it was a wax work.. they were like "that is nooo way the real Dirk Benedict, it's a madam tuessaud"

I told Dirk, he said he'd pull a nice face this time.. and he signed the pic.. I'm not made of WAX!!! lol

Great guy !!!

Dwight was fantastic aswell, I had the best weekend ever !

Sorry for the large pics.. i like em large though :D

He might not be a waxwork but both him and Dwight recon the picture on the back of the A team box set of George Peppard is!!!! :D