~*~*The C6 Photo Thread!!!!*~*~

[Ahh.. *penny dropping*

I thought the person isnide BOTH catwomen costumes were one and the same!

Do you make costumes for a living?

I like the attention to detail on them, the claws are an excellent touch!

Ah..haha, if thats so, then i must have shrunk by the party came along as Jackie is nearly 6 foot, whereas im only 5'2" lol.

I make costumes as a hoby, sometimes i will get the odd commission, but i do it for fun, not to live on.

the claws ah, yeah, i always keep a look out around Halloween for accessories, those were scary fingers, that i spray painted silver, filled with silicon filler and attached to the gloves.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[Ahh.. *penny dropping*

I thought the person isnide BOTH catwomen costumes were one and the same!

Do you make costumes for a living?

I like the attention to detail on them, the claws are an excellent touch!

Ah..haha, if thats so, then i must have shrunk by the party came along as Jackie is nearly 6 foot, whereas im only 5'2" lol.

I make costumes as a hoby, sometimes i will get the odd commission, but i do it for fun, not to live on.

the claws ah, yeah, i always keep a look out around Halloween for accessories, those were scary fingers, that i spray painted silver, filled with silicon filler and attached to the gloves.

Hey, after a few (and sadly, it WAS only a few, courtesy of the bar), beers, my depth (and height) perception, go out the window! :unsure:

Hey, after a few (and sadly, it WAS only a few, courtesy of the bar), beers, my depth (and height) perception, go out the window!  :angry:

Nice to know i appeared tall that night then!!

:P

hey, at least short(er) women don't scare me, like your mate electra! ;)

Well, a little bit of fear never hurt anyone.

...unless it causes you to tear out your hair in frustration. Don't do that. I suggest wearing a complimentary Holiday Inn shower cap until the next CM.

I'm gonna have to see about getting myself some security.

Don't fear the wind-machine, the wind-machine is our friend.

But if you have to get security...(grr on you)...make them also grow their hair.

That's right, i'm building an army.