David going bye bye

DavidB

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it's hard to believe that I would be able to leave the forum for 2 minutes, let alone 2 weeks but indeed I am doing so.

Leaving on Sunday for holiday to Blackpool, whoopedoo ...and will be back on Saturday 16th!

So .. yeah u lot can be happy with me not invading every thread n stuff! lol .. if any of ya wanna keep in touch, ya shud have my mobile number .. if ya dont then just ask if u want it .. B) Ooh and if u want postcards too, tell me ;) lol

Hope y'all have a good 2 weeks without me and see ya when I get back :D and yes I know it's only Thurs but thought i'd do this now, before I forget .. cuz if i dont post for 2 weeks u'll think i've died lol :rolleyes:

awww I can't believe your going to leave me :o , please stay, don't leave me on my own with all these nutters, lol!!!!!!!!!!!!! They scare me!!!!!!!!!!!

But if you really must go, can you send me a postcard, i want a really

DDDIIIRRRTTTYYY one, keep in touch, won't ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:firedevil:

xXxXxXxXxXxXxX

ps, i'm getting withdrawal symptoms already :unsure::o;)

• Moderators

Hell no! I'm here, I just liked to announce it early to prepare every1, cuz it must be a psychological nightmare to not have me on here for like 2 weeks!

HULK ... umm u've seen the people I talk to and my friends, they'll look after u! :D

Aww thanks Houdy, u 2 aint so bad urself :P