BILLY BOYD

inos

I KNOW!!!

I've been waiting for aaaaaaaages!!! I don't think I can cope!!! Billy...omg... *breathes* I've met them all now!!!

*squeaks*

I love Billy and I always seem to miss him!! I never see him!! But Ya for SM and asking him to come!!!

*dances*

Yay!!!! I can meet him again and make an even bigger prat of myself!!!

WooHooo!!!

YAY! i cn meet him and watch Doodles make a prst out of herself again!

'Elli....its.... for...thats.....me...E....double L....I.... Thats me....Elli.'

*sniggers*

Hurrah for showmasters!

Yay!!!! I can meet him again and make an even bigger prat of myself!!!

WooHooo!!!

YAY! i cn meet him and watch Doodles make a prst out of herself again!

'Elli....its.... for...thats.....me...E....double L....I.... Thats me....Elli.'

*sniggers*

Hurrah for showmasters!

he didn't even ask em how to spell my name... he just wrote 'shaun' !!!!!

mines is spelled sean!!!! :D not complainin cuz he's a great guy and was wrecked anyway!!! :P

I know my niece is going to be delighted when I tell her that Pippin will be at MK.

Wow she will be meeting him a few days after her 4th birthday, and I really cannot think of anything that can top this as a birthday present.

Oh, but the planning involved...I will probably have to get up very early on the day(s) that Billy is there to try and secure a ticket, then ride the bus home for 1 hour to get my niece and then ride the bus 1 hour back to MK so we can both meet him together.

I just hope we dont get too squashed ;)

THANK YOU SM, YOU WILL HAVE MADE A LITTLE GIRL VERY HAPPY BY THE TIME CM6 IS OVER.

Hey!!!... What's this???... I go away for a few days to the Edinburgh Festival, and when I get back, not only do I find that Karl Urban is coming, (which is great news ) but that my prayers have been answered, and the best of the best... BILLY BOYD is too!!!....OH WOW!!

Now I'm in Seventh Heaven!!!.... :P

....This'll be my fifth meeting with the best little hobbit ever born.....I can't wait....now I'm really happy and I'm just going to sing my little heart out...(*cough..cough*) ;)

....I'm singing in the the rain.. just singing in the rain.....What a glorious feeling... I'm happy again....I walk down the lane...with a happy refrain... just dancing and singing in the rain.. ;)

Thanks SM you rock!!! :P:D:P

OK Ine called me yesterday I WAS FLIPPING!!!

BILLY RULEZ SM RULEZ!

HANA! I so need to talk to you! I got some bad news about your mum from my mum saying that we can't book yet! (confused yet :lol: ) well maybe don't book at all! :D please don't say it's true! please please please! :P I don't want to miss out Billy, I already made a drawing and stuff for him and I'm so excited about it all! I can't go on msn tho, because I'm ill and have something with my eye, it fre*k'n hurts! aaaaah the pain! I just got an hour now to go on the computer and tell this to ya, I hope to hear from you very soon! :unsure:

xxx

Wow Billy! That is such great news, really really great! I made an idiot out of myself last time I met him too, but lets not go into that *ahem* *moves swiftly on*

Hana and Ine........soooo hoping you can both come :D But Hana take it easy, and Ine you're ill? thats not good hope you're better soon!

xx