Is anyone dressing up for the party?

vamps!

I was just wondering if anyone plans on dressing up for the party at C6 for fun?

I will be, not in costume, but will be dressing up. Already got what I'm wearing ordered (bloody handmade). All I got to get now is a certain something thats going to kill me for sure.

So erm yeah anyways............. is ya or is ya not dressing up?

Vamps

xXxXx

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be good if some of us forum regulars dressed smart so we could identify ourselves. I can't imagine a lot of people would do this though cos they are young 'uns and probably into heavy metal, but yes, I plan on dressing smart - not a suit but a blazer probably.

Thigh high patent leather boots Vamps????????

I might make an effort to look nice, depends on how pissed I get during the day, lol.

LMFAO what is it with you and leather.

There will be boots yes, but don't know what type as yet.

And before you start its not a cat suit, although your kinda along the right themes actually. There is only one other person that knows what I'll be wearing, you'll just have to wait and see won't ya.

Put it this way, its something I would not normally wear and the other thing that I'll be getting to go with it is gonna be the death of me LOL

Edited by vamps!

It would be good if some of us forum regulars dressed smart so we could identify ourselves. I can't imagine a lot of people would do this though cos they are young 'uns and probably into heavy metal, but yes, I plan on dressing smart - not a suit but a blazer probably.

LOL I didn't say smart, well I don't intend on being totally smart LOL.

Hehehehhe I so cannot wait for it to arrive.

I might make an effort to look nice, depends on how pissed I get during the day, lol.

And before you start its not a cat suit, although your kinda along the right themes actually. There is only one other person that knows what I'll be wearing, you'll just have to wait and see won't ya.

Put it this way, its something I would not normally wear and the other thing that I'll be getting to go with it is gonna be the death of me LOL

What do you mean??? :P

I actually said rubber catsuit, not leather, lol. ;)

Good on ya girl, us mums need to feel good sometimes, I can't wait to see how you look, it's gonna be a great night honey, I'm sooo looking forward to meeting you.

Arrgh I have no idea what to wear for the party..... I have several costumey type outfits that I could wear, or I could wear something real smart, or just go casual like...

decisions decisions........ :headscratch:

What do you mean??? :headscratch:

I actually said rubber catsuit, not leather, lol. :headscratch:

Good on ya girl, us mums need to feel good sometimes, I can't wait to see how you look, it's gonna be a great night honey, I'm sooo looking forward to meeting you.

rubber/leather tis all the same to me LOL

hehehehe tis gonna be a cool night.

Arrgh I have no idea what to wear for the party..... I have several costumey type outfits that I could wear, or I could wear something real smart, or just go casual like...

decisions decisions........ :headscratch:

Go in a costumy style, tis for fun.

Go in a costumy style, tis for fun.

Yeah but as what - knowing me I'll bring ALL my outfits with me and decide on the day :headscratch:

no don't come in a specific character, hell i'm not although in a sense it could be seen that way LOL.

Erm, just put on something you would normally not wear. The way i see it, is everyone will pretty much be wearing jeans, I just think it would be more fun to dress up and have a laugh doing it.

Im dressing up.

I'm sexy, I'm cute, I'm popular to boot , I'm bitchen , great hair. The boys all love to stare. I'm wanted, I'm hot, I'm everything your not. I'm pretty, I'm cool, I dominate the school,Who am I? Just guess! Guys wanna touch my chest!

I'm rockin' I smile & many think I'm vile! I'm flyin' I jump You can look but dont you hump!! Woo! I major,

I roar, I swear I'm not a whore!! I cheer and I lead I act like I'm on speed!! Hate me 'cause I'm beautiful well I don't like you either!

Can you guess yet?

Im dressing up.

I'm sexy, I'm cute, I'm popular to boot , I'm bitchen , great hair. The boys all love to stare. I'm wanted, I'm hot, I'm everything your not. I'm pretty, I'm cool, I dominate the school,Who am I? Just guess! Guys wanna touch my chest!

I'm rockin' I smile & many think I'm vile! I'm flyin' I jump You can look but dont you hump!! Woo! I major,

I roar, I swear I'm not a whore!! I cheer and I lead I act like I'm on speed!! Hate me 'cause I'm beautiful well I don't like you either!

Can you guess yet?

........A good night out?

Im dressing up.

I roar, I swear I'm not a whore!! I cheer and I lead  I act like I'm on speed!! Hate me 'cause I'm beautiful well I don't like you either!

Can you guess yet?

Oh hell yeah!

Im dressing up.

I roar, I swear I'm not a whore!! I cheer and I lead  I act like I'm on speed!! Hate me 'cause I'm beautiful well I don't like you either!

Can you guess yet?

Oh hell yeah!

We will see at C6!

You gonna do some Nitro Girl dancing for us then?