calling all **CSI** fans!!

as it says!

with now *3* series' of CSI, PLEASE SM give the show it's own section on the "General Chat" board!

ANY *MAIN* guests from the series' also would be appreciated!

sign to show your support fellow fans!

surfy sah xx

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i begged for CSI guests for c5 but no luck, so i'll beg for them once again and see if we can strike it lucky. oh and just one thing, dont mean to nit pick but we are on season 4 now not season 3. hehehe even better really. bring in the team of the greatest show on earth.

i begged for CSI guests for c5 but no luck, so i'll beg for them once again and see if we can strike it lucky. oh and just one thing, dont mean to nit pick but we are on season 4 now not season 3. hehehe even better really. bring in the team of the greatest show on earth.

3 *SERIES* of CSI ... not seasons :lol:

seasons 1-3 are available on dvd (i have em all hehehe), but the new season 4 is being shown on channel 5 right now every tuesday at 9pm. i always refer to shows in seasons and not series.

I meant 3 series' as in CSI, CSI:Miami and CSI:NY :P :P

season 4 has also finished on c5 as of last week :( (this week was the first ep of s2 so guessing they must be showing re-runs - oh well better than nowt at all! :D )

as CSI is now set in 3 different states, it makes SO MUCH SENSE to have a CSI board for all the discussing we have to do about it, spesh with the anticipation of CSI:NY! ;)

WHAT SAY YOU SM?

surfy sah xx

well it wouldn't hurt the variation of collectormania. although william petersen is prob. out of the question i would love to se the woman who plays sarah siddle

(for the FIFTH and FINAL time - had to save all the images, change the file extentions, re-link them AND I've lost the ENTIRE post let me see THREE times now :rolleyes: )

JORJA FOX!!!!

as Sara Sidle in CSI, early pic:

jorja_csi_1.jpg

as Sara Sidle in CSI, later pic:

jorja_csi_2.jpg

as Maggie Doyle in ER, with our fave co-stars :unsure: :

jorja_ER.jpg

JORJA FOX! one for the lads amoung us, soz fellas had to keep it clean :P :

jorja.jpg

surfy sah xx

image credits to "Jorja Fox Online" (JFO) and "CSI Site"

images not very good as they have been saved and edited :rolleyes:

oh wow cool csi:ny, i can only hope its better than miami cause that show blows. it's like trying to re-create something like star wars or superman. just cant be done. csi:crime scene investigation is the ruler, stars from this show would be the highest priority id say. i seriously love this show and would love to meet the people.

ooooh thanku!! he's so broody and...mmmm

not as nice as grissom though i must point out! william peterson... *sigh*

glad you like the pics, I might go on a mission to find some GREG (AKA Eric Szmanda) :D ones later :rolleyes:

Luv sah xx