FORUM MEET SUNDAY 15th AUGUST

Davey

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

If at least 3 people walk up to me at the "other" show the day before and shout "Too Tall" and scary the cr@p out of my friends I'll be with then I may be persauded to come and I could do a bit of ferrying. Not to hard as I live here :blush:

• Moderators
If at least 3 people walk up to me at the "other" show the day before and shout "Too Tall" and scary the cr@p out of my friends I'll be with then I may be persauded to come and I could do a bit of ferrying. Not to hard as I live here :angel:

:blush: I'd do that if I was going! Just can't afford both :blink:

• Showmasters Admin
If at least 3 people walk up to me at the "other" show the day before and shout "Too Tall" and scary the cr@p out of my friends I'll be with then I may be persauded to come and I could do a bit of ferrying. Not to hard as I live here  :angel:

:blush: I'd do that if I was going! Just can't afford both :blink:

So you going to the meet then?

• Showmasters Admin
If at least 3 people walk up to me at the "other" show the day before and shout "Too Tall" and scary the cr@p out of my friends I'll be with then I may be persauded to come and I could do a bit of ferrying. Not to hard as I live here :D

Ooooh, just like Candyman!

Tooooo Taallllll

Tooooo Taallllll

Tooooo Taallllll ....

Andrea

• Showmasters Admin
If at least 3 people walk up to me at the "other" show the day before and shout "Too Tall" and scary the cr@p out of my friends I'll be with then I may be persauded to come and I could do a bit of ferrying. Not to hard as I live here  :D

Ooooh, just like Candyman!

Tooooo Taallllll

Tooooo Taallllll

Tooooo Taallllll ....

Andrea

I wasn't intending to murder anyone though :lol::D;)

Too Tall, how can you expect to get to know peeps if you don't come to the meet? :lol: ...

Well how can I not come now...... :D:D:lol:

Gotta listen to what I say Mr, when I say come to a meet, you better bloody well come to a meet! :D

• Showmasters Admin
Too Tall, how can you expect to get to know peeps if you don't come to the meet? :D ...

Well how can I not come now...... :D;):lol:

Gotta listen to what I say Mr, when I say come to a meet, you better bloody well come to a meet! :D

Now I'm scared :P

But if you insist ;) I may just have to come then :lol: