Project Hobbit

Nickwise Gamgee

Sean n me - that's kinda sweet in a strange way :lol:  :wub:

it IS oddly sweet.... you aren't being shoved down or anything :o:P:lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL yeah that's what it is - we both actually look peaceful and friendly, no frying pan bashing, poking or FLUFF stealing! :D;):lol::P

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, Photobucket is working!!!!!!!

This is the blurry one - bF, me, Lara:

CNV00008.jpg

Sean n me - that's kinda sweet in a strange way :firedevil::D

CNV00009.jpg

Aw! :D Y'know the mock room behind us isn't anywhere near as pink as my room :D:D

Aw! :P Y'know the mock room behind us isn't anywhere near as pink as my room :o:D

LOL same here! Well, at least it used to be pinker than that….Before it got covered in LOTR! :D

Hmmm, I seem to remember that shop display was pinker than it looks in the photo :firedevil::D:D

Johnathon Frakes! wowowowowowowow!

:firedevil: xanatos :D

Cool. Lara and I are only going for one day (two ONLY if Elijah were involved, but I'm thinking that won't happen), so we don't have a room to offer. Soz!

Agent Gandalf - Lara shares all her weird dreams with me! And I, her! That's my job! Wish I had your poetry skills!

Lara, hope you're feeling better. Are you off work tomorrow? What to c u! Help me pick me best Frodo pics to send to angency!

Gandalf, was wondering if you'd heard from M.A.G? How is she :D:D:D:P

Aw! :o  Y'know the mock room behind us isn't anywhere near as pink as my room ;)  :D

LOL same here! Well, at least it used to be pinker than that….Before it got covered in LOTR! :D

Hmmm, I seem to remember that shop display was pinker than it looks in the photo :firedevil::D:D

Fluff, can't compete with pinkness that is my room :P:o:o

Good thanks Gandalf. Hope you is too.

Lara, I is feeling a bit better 'bout things! Still could use a talk.

haven't been chattin to her actually...

maybe she's a little bit pissed off with the amount of time i DIDN'T spend with her... ;):(

ah well, she'll get over it i'm sure :D :D :D

and el-wood may well be going, he nearly came to C6, so this could be the weekend for him!!!!! :D:P:o

my poetry's pretty crap :firedevil:

could lara not tell us the details of her torture...? :o :o

Aw! ;)  Y'know the mock room behind us isn't anywhere near as pink as my room :o  :D

Hmmm, I seem to remember that shop display was pinker than it looks in the photo :D:D:P

Fluff, can't compete with pinkness that is my room :o:o:o

Good thanks Gandalf. Hope you is too.

Lara, I is feeling a bit better 'bout things! Still could use a talk.

yup, me's good :(;)

i also remember that room behind bein pinker though.... :firedevil:

She did already! Or at least dreaming 'bout buffy woman sounds like torture to me! And THOSE twins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *wibble* *scarred*

That's why I don't think EW will go. Prob still busy working on whatever it is that stopped him going to c6! I'll remind him that "ClaireCon" can be arranged any evening and he's very welcome to attend!

did I just write that :o

Aw, maybe she's too busy doing, I dunno, out door sports, or something to chat right now :P *zip*

:o Please let it be true :D

I wants to get food now (just stepped in from school. If I here gingival margin one more time :P ...........). But may be back in a hour, cuz like the idea of chats :D

I hear about lara's dreams first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

There is rumour that SMs are still in talks to bring Lij to LFACC and that he's v v v keen on it. Only rumours mind you, but from a fairly sound source, and enough to send my brain into overdrive!!!! :P:o

If it's anouned I'm going straight from work Friday. I don't need anywhere to stay, I'll be outside the venue untill I'm let in! I need this right now! :D:D:D:D:D:P:wub::wub::wub:

C you's all in a bit! Please, Elijah, please?! *crosses fingers* *sez prayer* *offers self as sacrifice*

20 seconds of Elijah, please let it be!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *do this for the lonely, unwanted hobbit* :P:o:D:D:D

Edited by babyFrodo