Project Hobbit

Nickwise Gamgee

Yerargh, my apologies, I'm still kicking about. EBay's being a twit. I will go away. (but secretly dances around saying page 60, pages 60!)

*wishes I could just sit by a river or under the stars for a while*

This is something I highly recommend. Escaping. Under the stars, somewhere peaceful. Do this when you get a moment and reflect. I used to in graveyards. End of story. But hey, it's great for refreshing the soul and thanking your lucky stars you're alive.

I saw Sakara's photo before you all! :o  :D hehehehe, I wish I wasn't in it, I look like I have been on the hobbit weed.... :D

bF, by all means message me in your lunch break, but I warn you, you will get one back as soon as I am on my lunch break, so put your phone on quiet. :D  GtB, you have 7p credit *giggles* every text I send cost me 22p and I have no such thing as freebies. You can imagine, what with how popular I am, that a tenner goes down the drain in like ......a whole year!!! (yes, ok, I don't text much.)

I am enjoying the concussion. It makes me silly. :P

22p??? get onto the o2 website, a new sim card - with free texts - is only 10 or 15 quid.

and i don't usually go through 300 in a month.... this time its in less than a week!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o

Yup, 22p, real annoying, but I won't change my sim card /phone until I get too frustrated. I'm a happy little stuck-in-a-rut-with-familiarities kinda gal. :P

And besides, my phone is real old and dies but I can't replace it cos these new fangled whojewatsits don't have enough space to engrave pictures onto. I like my mobile brick. :(

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you even think about getting on your bike and i'll personally come and take it away from you!!!!! :P:o:D :D :(:o :o

don't scare me like that, girl!!!!!!!

vroom vroom, eeek, crash, dammit.....

don't worry Mithrandir, I'll be careful, but I HAVE to ride it to work. (which incidently, is where I came off it, but there's no avoiding that unless I give up my job) So the next time I'll be on it will be Friday.

I showed Sarowyn the patch of oil on the road yesterday.... :P

I'm not that bad, just fricking freaked out by the thing so I parked it in the garage so I didn't have to look at it for two weeks. I'll be shaking like a leaf on Friday, I'm telling you. :D Dunno why I'm still waffling about this...

Yerargh, my apologies, I'm still kicking about. EBay's being a twit. I will go away. (but secretly dances around saying page 60, pages 60!)

This is something I highly recommend. Escaping. Under the stars, somewhere peaceful. Do this when you get a moment and reflect. I used to in graveyards. End of story. But hey, it's great for refreshing the soul and thanking your lucky stars you're alive.

I saw Sakara's photo before you all! :D:( hehehehe, I wish I wasn't in it, I look like I have been on the hobbit weed.... :P

bF, by all means message me in your lunch break, but I warn you, you will get one back as soon as I am on my lunch break, so put your phone on quiet. :o GtB, you have 7p credit *giggles* every text I send cost me 22p and I have no such thing as freebies. You can imagine, what with how popular I am, that a tenner goes down the drain in like ......a whole year!!! (yes, ok, I don't text much.)

Phone on quiet? Nah! Whenever a phone goes off at work, the rest of the lab turn and stares at phone owner shouting "Are you busy?!" It's a game!

Refreshing the soul is definatley good. I'm a bit of an earth girl. It helps me to look at nature for a while, seeing it's beauty makes other troubles seem less important. My fav is sitting in ditches. You end up getting a lot of that "beautiful nature" on you. :D:o But I said stars and river cuz it sounded more poetic (wouldn't do for any of you to think I was a little odd now would it? :o:D )

How long did I take to type that?

you even think about getting on your bike and i'll personally come and take it away from you!!!!! :o:D :D :(:o :o :o

don't worry Mithrandir, I'll be careful, but I HAVE to ride it to work. (which incidently, is where I came off it, but there's no avoiding that unless I give up my job) So the next time I'll be on it will be Friday.

I'm not that bad, just fricking freaked out by the thing so I parked it in the garage so I didn't have to look at it for two weeks. I'll be shaking like a leaf on Friday, I'm telling you. :D Dunno why I'm still waffling about this...

get a car, its safer.

more expensive i'm sure, but safer :P

please, i'd be so much happier... or what about a taxi? is it too expensive?

I saw Sakara's photo before you all! :o  :o hehehehe, I wish I wasn't in it, I look like I have been on the hobbit weed.... :P

bF, by all means message me in your lunch break, but I warn you, you will get one back as soon as I am on my lunch break, so put your phone on quiet. :o  GtB, you have 7p credit *giggles* every text I send cost me 22p and I have no such thing as freebies. You can imagine, what with how popular I am, that a tenner goes down the drain in like ......a whole year!!! (yes, ok, I don't text much.)

Phone on quiet? Nah! Whenever a phone goes off at work, the rest of the lab turn and stares at phone owner shouting "Are you busy?!" It's a game!

Refreshing the soul is definatley good. I'm a bit of an earth girl. It helps me to look at nature for a while, seeing it's beauty makes other troubles seem less important. My fav is sitting in ditches. You end up getting a lot of that "beautiful nature" on you. :D:o But I said stars and river cuz it sounded more poetic (wouldn't do for any of you to think I was a little odd now would it? :o:D )

graveyards are odd.

being drunk is just stupid, and i have to get it up some time anyway...... :D:(:o :o

didn't look to see how long, btw :P :P :P

Frodo Baggins,

Bag End, Birmingham.....

Ah go on! See if it gets here! I think everyone in Marston Green is getting suss as to where Frodo lives now.

*laughs remembering all the kids looking out of the windows shouting "they're playoing lord of the rings!"

Oh, you guys all missed it but I got miss taken for Elijah yet again at c6!

I saw Sakara's photo before you all! :P  :P hehehehe, I wish I wasn't in it, I look like I have been on the hobbit weed.... :lol:

bF, by all means message me in your lunch break, but I warn you, you will get one back as soon as I am on my lunch break, so put your phone on quiet. :P  GtB, you have 7p credit *giggles* every text I send cost me 22p and I have no such thing as freebies. You can imagine, what with how popular I am, that a tenner goes down the drain in like ......a whole year!!! (yes, ok, I don't text much.)

I am enjoying the concussion. It makes me silly. :lol:

Refreshing the soul is definatley good. I'm a bit of an earth girl. It helps me to look at nature for a while, seeing it's beauty makes other troubles seem less important. My fav is sitting in ditches. You end up getting a lot of that "beautiful nature" on you. :rolleyes::lol: But I said stars and river cuz it sounded more poetic (wouldn't do for any of you to think I was a little odd now would it? :o:lol: )

bF, I know JUST how you feel, I always find that at my lowest or quietest times, I can always turn my attentions to the earth, and to be part of it is what makes me feel so much better about whatever is troubling me.

Thats why a hell of a lot of my poems are all centred around times when I've sat in a field and written them, or by a road in the middle of nowhere... GtB, I am transferring all of my 'good' poems to a handmade scrapbook, so that I can hand it over to you to look at over c7 and not worry about you reading any of the crap stuff. It' something I have intended to do for ages now, and finally just gave myself a shove in the right direction.

I will certainly reply to you then....loudly :lol:

you even think about getting on your bike and i'll personally come and take it away from you!!!!! :P:o :o :o :o :o :o

I showed Sarowyn the patch of oil on the road yesterday.... :lol:

I'm not that bad, just fricking freaked out by the thing so I parked it in the garage so I didn't have to look at it for two weeks. I'll be shaking like a leaf on Friday, I'm telling you. :lol: Dunno why I'm still waffling about this...

get a car, its safer.

more expensive i'm sure, but safer :P

On my budget, I'll be lucky if I can afford my winter bus pass! :rolleyes:

Look, you said, if I remember rightly, not to get myself into anymore road traffic accidents BEFORE c6, and now its over....welll.....not that I have a deathwish or anything.... :lol::lol::P:lol:

hey, i want all the poems, not just the good stuff.

the only way to truly develop is to look at the good AND the bad!!!!! :lol: :lol:

good can only be if also there is bad.

'The sun shines on golden days, it only rains so we realise that. '

Am I right?

I'll see what gets excluded. It might only be a couple, the ones about taters. :rolleyes:

you even think about getting on your bike and i'll personally come and take it away from you!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

I'm not that bad, just fricking freaked out by the thing so I parked it in the garage so I didn't have to look at it for two weeks. I'll be shaking like a leaf on Friday, I'm telling you. :lol: Dunno why I'm still waffling about this...

get a car, its safer.

more expensive i'm sure, but safer :o

Look, you said, if I remember rightly, not to get myself into anymore road traffic accidents BEFORE c6, and now its over....welll.....not that I have a deathwish or anything.... :lol::lol::o:lol:

before C6 was so that i wou;dn't be needing to meet you at your funeral.

but i'd rather not go to your funeral for at LEAST another 60 years, when you've lived a long life :lol::P :P

hey, i want all the poems, not just the good stuff.

the only way to truly develop is to look at the good AND the bad!!!!! :lol: :lol:

good can only be if also there is bad.

'The sun shines on golden days, it only rains so we realise that. '

Am I right?

I'll see what gets excluded. It might only be a couple, the ones about taters. :rolleyes:

i want it ALL, gardner!!!!

especially the spuddies!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol::P

Frodo Baggins,

Bag End, Birmingham.....

Ah go on! See if it gets here! I think everyone in Marston Green is getting suss as to where Frodo lives now.

*laughs remembering all the kids looking out of the windows shouting "they're playoing lord of the rings!"

Oh, you guys all missed it but I got miss taken for Elijah yet again at c6!

:rolleyes::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I might, you know....

poor kiddies...

oooh, I got mistaken for Bananaman at c6!!! Just kidding, no-one shouted out 'It's Orlando Bloom' at me this year....not to worry. I'm hanging up the Legolas for a while now. But not the weapons. Oh no. *loves all round the weapons* they're my precioussssssssssssesssssssss

you even think about getting on your bike and i'll personally come and take it away from you!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

I showed Sarowyn the patch of oil on the road yesterday.... :o

I'm not that bad, just fricking freaked out by the thing so I parked it in the garage so I didn't have to look at it for two weeks. I'll be shaking like a leaf on Friday, I'm telling you. :P Dunno why I'm still waffling about this...

get a car, its safer.

Look, you said, if I remember rightly, not to get myself into anymore road traffic accidents BEFORE c6, and now its over....welll.....not that I have a deathwish or anything.... :lol::lol::o:lol:

but i'd rather not go to your funeral for at LEAST another 60 years, when you've lived a long life :P :P :o

Trust me, I INTEND to live a loooooong life, there's so many drawings and poems and novels that have yet to spring from me, they're all sitting nesting in my mind waiting to be unleashed!Can't say they'll be anything good there, but hey!! Not to mention getting a costume shop with Sarowyn, and writing the story inspired by Project hobbit.

There's tons of stuff I want to do, and I can't get meself a degree if I'm six feet under!!!

So I'll just practice clutch control, revs up, indicate, move down through the gearbox, no pulling away in third gear.... that kinda thing. :lol::lol:

I showed Sarowyn the patch of oil on the road yesterday.... :o

I'm not that bad, just fricking freaked out by the thing so I parked it in the garage so I didn't have to look at it for two weeks. I'll be shaking like a leaf on Friday, I'm telling you. :P Dunno why I'm still waffling about this...

get a car, its safer.

but i'd rather not go to your funeral for at LEAST another 60 years, when you've lived a long life :P :P :o

Trust me, I INTEND to live a loooooong life, there's so many drawings and poems and novels that have yet to spring from me, they're all sitting nesting in my mind waiting to be unleashed!Can't say they'll be anything good there, but hey!! Not to mention getting a costume shop with Sarowyn, and writing the story inspired by Project hobbit.

There's tons of stuff I want to do, and I can't get meself a degree if I'm six feet under!!!

So I'll just practice clutch control, revs up, indicate, move down through the gearbox, no pulling away in third gear.... that kinda thing. :lol::lol:

or maybe dig a tunnel for yourself so you can drive undrground? :o :o :o :o :o

saying goodnight now agents. Have to be up at 5:30 tomorrow!

Sleep tight. Or just carry on posting till page 80 :rolleyes:

night night clare, say goodnight to lara as well!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good night lara! :P:lol:

Oh, very sensible to post xmas cards now NW! With post being so slow and crap right now! We've get our devilery at 8:30 pm sometimes now!

Night again all! :lol: