Project Hobbit

Nickwise Gamgee

I think that'd work well.....

*cough* you are mad *cough*

I'm not digging a tunnel under the A6!!!! I once dug up our driveway with a pick axe and couldn't move my arm for a week!!!!

It was frigging tarmac!

^_^:D:D:D:D

i'll help you dig!!!!!!!

(frodo, no smart comments girl!!!! :P :P )

:o:P

I came up with one as well! :P:D:D:D:D:lol:

oh go on then, say it!!!! :P :P :P :P

You would kill me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

Morning Agents!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe, yeah, we do need to chat proper :P^_^

and i think everyone was all over the place - there were ppl i'd meant to talk to but didn't for most of the time!!!!! :D

(not your fault, my own mis-management)

do sleep :D :D i can afford to stay up since i'm off tomorrow, but you need to concentrate a bit :D :D

I have good very good memories (msostly of you *all agents* and other friends) of c6! But unfortunately I'm all over the place because of the way things ended!

I can't face the idea of doing another con and having to pretend things are normal. But I have to in one month! And I will, *TURNS ALL DRAMATIC LIKE KING ARAGORN* "For Kim"

And, for Kim I will dress up. But maybe last sm event for a while. Unless Elijah is involved.

I regret deaply that I wasn't more able bodied to anwser some of the blatent cries for help I got from peeps at c6. I want to be a better friend.

*tries to send love to all, wishes i could feel it returned. from anyone, anywhere*

Edited by babyFrodo

Waahh! I'm sorry, babyFRODO, that I didn't come on ph last night. I just about posted my complaint about the comp when my mum practically kicked my off the internet. My dads working away so she was waiting for a call and also she was peed that I didn't print out some photos from agent digital camera. Not my fault coz computer and agent digital camera had a fall out. Which also means I couldn't save our Frodo Chun-Li pics.

Thanks for your support in complaining about the comp.

Need to see more photos.

I want a copy of your poems book, Nickwise!! I'll pay money!!

Yes a normal meet-up is a good idea and we can discuss further the PLAN.

Digga tunnah, dig digga tunnah....

I like collecting weapons, I'm not terribly violent, I just feel like if someone were to break into the house I could protect my family, you know?

and I carried a Chinese dagger when there was a strange man who used to try and get me into his car a couple of nights after school a few years back.

I like collecting weapons too :P so far I have a snake samurai sword (I'ts realy beutiful, I'll post a picture of it some time) a

realy nice knife from austria (it looks like it could be elvish if it had a little bit of writing on) and also a dagger

somewhere.... :P , although I did have violent tendancys but i havn't since I stop getting bullied so your all safe

(you can stop hiding now)

Gandalf please tell me how long it takes you to dig that tunnel, am thinking of simmilar project to get out of collage, but there is

alot of open ground *thinks* if i can just make it to the trees, the trees the trees, sorry for being a compleat bitch to you at c6

by the way, I was abit out of line.

Wah! Just wanted to apologise to Agents, that although I've got credit I, stupid hobbit that I am, didn't bother charging phone since before c6 :unsure:

went dead after i sent me first txt. ah well, charging now, hear from me latter you will.

Generally c6 was a great big Hindenberg disaster, but nonetheless I intend to prepare properly for the next one. And this time wear T-shirt and jeans. And I'll have a lemonade and be daring.

B) Not the lemonade!!!! One lemonade and I'm finished for the night (had one last night actually. Bad move, bad move...) and I seem to recall you're the same!

You know, I would rpely to other stuff that people have said, but...you all waffled on for too long last night and I couldn't be bothered to read it all. :D Something about bikes, bricks, weaponary, poems and wednesday. I have gleamed much information.

Oh, reminded myself! Why do I have Caz's sword??? :unsure:

Gah :unsure: I tried to post pic of bF, me n Lara but Photobucket doesn't seem to be working. Is it just me that it doesn't like? :DB)

The pic came out strange...kinda blurry....but hey :o:wub:

I'd like to see it Kilteus! :D

I'm not digging a tunnel under the A6!!!! I once dug up our driveway with a pick axe and couldn't move my arm for a week!!!!

It was frigging tarmac!

B):wub::D:o:lol:

i'll help you dig!!!!!!!

:o:unsure:

I came up with one as well! :P:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Morning Agents!

say it, and give me the opportunity to kill you :P :P :P :P

nah, me's a nice wizard....:D

*tries to remember fireball*

gtbvsng.psd.jpg

hehe, yeah, we do need to chat proper :unsure::D

and i think everyone was all over the place - there were ppl i'd meant to talk to but didn't for most of the time!!!!! :lol:

do sleep B):wub: i can afford to stay up since i'm off tomorrow, but you need to concentrate a bit :D:o

I have good very good memories (msostly of you *all agents* and other friends) of c6! But unfortunately I'm all over the place because of the way things ended!

I can't face the idea of doing another con and having to pretend things are normal. But I have to in one month! And I will, *TURNS ALL DRAMATIC LIKE KING ARAGORN* "For Kim"

And, for Kim I will dress up. But maybe last sm event for a while. Unless Elijah is involved.

I regret deaply that I wasn't more able bodied to anwser some of the blatent cries for help I got from peeps at c6. I want to be a better friend.

*tries to send love to all, wishes i could feel it returned. from anyone, anywhere*

*returns loves*

I like collecting weapons, I'm not terribly violent, I just feel like if someone were to break into the house I could protect my family, you know?

and I carried a Chinese dagger when there was a strange man who used to try and get me into his car a couple of nights after school a few years back.

I like collecting weapons too B) so far I have a snake samurai sword (I'ts realy beutiful, I'll post a picture of it some time) a

realy nice knife from austria (it looks like it could be elvish if it had a little bit of writing on) and also a dagger

somewhere.... :unsure: , although I did have violent tendancys but i havn't since I stop getting bullied so your all safe

(you can stop hiding now)

Gandalf please tell me how long it takes you to dig that tunnel, am thinking of simmilar project to get out of collage, but there is

alot of open ground *thinks* if i can just make it to the trees, the trees the trees, sorry for being a compleat bitch to you at c6

by the way, I was abit out of line.

in this day and age, your safety is important - don't worry bout not bein the pleasantest about photos!!!! i understand :wub::D

i agree with the violent tendancies, mine also left after i left school and was no longer being bullied :o:lol: :lol:

in terms of escape time, try about.... err.... 3 feet a week....:D

thats as fast as i can!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was frigging tarmac!

:D:D:P:P;)

i'll help you dig!!!!!!!

:o;)

Morning Agents!

say it, and give me the opportunity to kill you :P :P :P :P

nah, me's a nice wizard.... :headscratch:

gtbvsng.psd.jpg

Nah! Cuz you really,really,really,REALLY would kill me :P

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

hehe, yeah, we do need to chat proper :P :P

and i think everyone was all over the place - there were ppl i'd meant to talk to but didn't for most of the time!!!!! :lol:

do sleep ;):lol: i can afford to stay up since i'm off tomorrow, but you need to concentrate a bit :lol: :lol:

*returns loves*

I very much doubt lara will be online latter. Tomorrow maybe.

I've got a "fight" picture where the hobbit seems to be standing for the camera (the only clue as to what was really happening is in that her sword arm is burred ;) ) and the wizard looks like a one man conga line!

:headscratch::D

It was frigging tarmac!

:D:P:P;):lol:

i'll help you dig!!!!!!!

:o:headscratch:

Morning Agents!

say it, and give me the opportunity to kill you :o :o :P :P

nah, me's a nice wizard....:D

gtbvsng.psd.jpg

Nah! Cuz you really,really,really,REALLY would kill me :P

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::P

nah, i honestly won't!!!! :P :P :P :P

unless of course it would be mentioning a specific someone you were told not to mention? ;)

Nickwise is also arachnophobic. Yes. Spiders are my downfall. Not good. Shelob, fine, she couldn't hide under the lampshade and crawl up your arm....but those iddy biddy ones....*shudders*

Oh dear.....big fat annotated book. Dragonlance ring a bell? You set me some light reading I seem to recall. Figured it might be worth looking into.... tut tut. :headscratch:

actually here i meant what was the one you'd just finished? ;) ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :P :P

well, if it concerns nick it can be said :headscratch::D :D :P :P

and a false name put on anyone else ;) ;) :lol:

Doesn't concern Nick and was hinting a little at something else just to scare ya!

But as I said, I only thought it, I wouldn't post :lol: