Project Hobbit

Nickwise Gamgee

formydarlingsister.JPG

This is the best shot we got of Elijah. I call it the "You're really freaking me out..." photo. He didn't say that, but just look at his face. :wub:

Other than that....I'm confused! Why is everyone posting and talking about Elijah here??? :lol: Surely a much better topic would be Miranda! :wub: No, seriously. Why are people talking about him?

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wegotelijahsautograph.jpg

just remembered you sent it to me, you huggable dwarf. Sorry about me being all weirded out and annoyed at lecturer today, Sarah. *hugs* but I liked being two grumpy old men on the bus with you today. Twas good release of anger.

Yet, bF has not resucitated me.

typical. I pass out, and all I get is a stern look which says 'why aren't you trimming the verge?'

formydarlingsister.JPG

This is the best shot we got of Elijah. I call it the "You're really freaking me out..." photo. He didn't say that, but just look at his face. :P

Other than that....I'm confused! Why is everyone posting and talking about Elijah here??? :lol: Surely a much better topic would be Miranda! :wub: No, seriously. Why are people talking about him?

we're discussing his likelyhood of being at LFCC...

and i might be in need of a floor, pretty pretty please? :wub: :wub: :wub::D

I'm wondering, Kilteus, just WHAT came into your head then....LOL!!! 'this is not good.'

I am probably getting a kick in the head over this, but I'm just not that fussed about Elijah. I have his autogrpah, and a photo of him, and generally I liked him in Flipper and Deep Impact and he was a perfect Frodo, but I could NEVER fancy him. My apologies. :wub: Astin for me.

completely willing to share lij plan with ya. but not on line!

I don't mind one bit if the gorgous blue eyed does nothing for you.

however *kicks nw in head* THAT'S for having a photo of elijah and not sharing with me. :wub:

*ouch* concussion....I've been through this little lecture....

LOL! The pic was from c4 and belongs to Sarowyn, we didn't get to stand next to him or anything, just a pic of him signing and us standing there looking gawky. Well me, Sarowyn's Eowyn dress is v. pretty.

*passes out*

*can't resist hugging the passed out hobbit*

Agree 100% on the eowyn dress. It still seams strange to me that i randomly took a photo of you and now we're all friends :lol: Hey, I do legolas photo! from c4!

woohoo!

a passed out hug!

cool!

and yes, you are weird....taking photos of us at c4....I still can't remember you taking it! (you're not weird really. We loves you preciouss.)

*laughs* Hehe, look at us two with our two photos...funny thing is - look at Dom in the background! He hasn't changed his pose one bit! Neither has that woman either, come to look at it...

just remembered you sent it to me, you huggable dwarf. Sorry about me being all weirded out and annoyed at lecturer today, Sarah. *hugs* but I liked being two grumpy old men on the bus with you today. Twas good release of anger.

:wub: I'm Huggable! (I'm special!) I loved being the grumpy old men on the bus! I was obviously just as pissy as you my dear, so I wouldn't worry. And I understand where you're coming from with Will. He'd be good if he actually got on with it and taught us something! :lol:

*laughs* Hehe, look at us two with our two photos...funny thing is - look at Dom in the background! He hasn't changed his pose one bit! Neither has that woman either, come to look at it...

:wub: I'm Huggable! (I'm special!) I loved being the grumpy old men on the bus! I was obviously just as pissy as you my dear, so I wouldn't worry. And I understand where you're coming from with Will. He'd be good if he actually got on with it and taught us something! :lol:

For some reason I thought you might post the 'I'm really freaked out by you pic' so I chose the one where I have a halo of sunlight. :wub:

mmmm, elven. :wub:

You are special! and pissy on the bus. Very hilarious. Like 'that guy, s'posed to give way on the left of a roundabout, t****r'

oh, I said that. :wub:

wegotelijahsautograph.jpg

Yet, bF has not resucitated me.

typical. I pass out, and all I get is a stern look which says 'why aren't you trimming the verge?'

Urk! don't think you'd appreciate the kiss of life from me *thinks* I call for Agent Sean Astin! I've a gardener that needs your help!

:lol::wub:

Awwwww thanks guys :wub::wub::wub: *mwah*

*stares*

*stares some more*

Hmm the subject can be easily change. Erm…..grass is green :blink: Sky is blue. But not as blue as Lij's eyes……. Oh gawd :rolleyes::rolleyes::lol:;);)

nope subject can't be changed whilst I'm in managemnet. Agents, your next mission, id to fill pages 73 to 99 with Elijah talk!

:wub::wub::wub::P

Urk! don't think you'd appreciate the kiss of life from me *thinks* I call for Agent Sean Astin! I've a gardener that needs your help!

yes, because this is incredibly urgent. *passes out again* (because I seemingly woke up.) yeeeeesss......

Just to mention, from The National Museam of Gardening, I have a lovley photo of the biggest collection of watering cans in Europe.... (puts a dampner on the Lij Lovers over here...)

hehehehe, sneaky...

Awwwww thanks guys  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  *mwah*

*stares*

*stares some more*

Hmm the subject can be easily change. Erm…..grass is green  :lol:  Sky is blue. But not as blue as Lij's eyes……. Oh gawd  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :wub:  ;)  ;)

LOL!!!

ok....I know what should be discussed next!!!

Bill the Pony!!! :wub::wub::P

BILL!!!

In an interview somewhere Liv Tyler said that she would have liked to play Bill the Pony. I think she would have been a stunning Bill, but perhaps a bit too elegant. And it would be a shame to hide her in a costume.

They should have based Gollum on Liv. Hehehehehe. ;)

Me? Trying to change the subject onto Liv Tyler? .... Mehbeh. :blink:

*stares*

*stares some more*

Hmm the subject can be easily change. Erm…..grass is green  :blink:  Sky is blue. But not as blue as Lij's eyes……. Oh gawd  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :lol:  ;)  ;)

nope subject can't be changed whilst I'm in managemnet. Agents, your next mission, id to fill pages 73 to 99 with Elijah talk!

*stares*

*stares some more*

Hmm the subject can be easily change. Erm…..grass is green  :blink:   Sky is blue. But not as blue as Lij's eyes……. Oh gawd  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :lol:  ;)  ;)

thats my contribution to the elijah chat ;) ;) :P

YEAH! Bill Rules OK :lol:

Where wood we be without trusty Bill?

Well I'm off now. 'Speak' to y'all some time soon.

Love to you all, and to Bill! :rolleyes::blink:

*waves*

Argh! bye bye!!!

Sleep tight! Don't let Flipper bite...! damn dolphin....

sorry if I scared you. :rolleyes:

YEAH! Bill Rules OK  :lol:

Where wood we be without trusty Bill?

Well I'm off now. 'Speak' to y'all some time soon.

Love to you all, and to Bill! :rolleyes:  :blink:

*waves*

Argh! bye bye!!!

Sleep tight! Don't let Flipper bite...! damn dolphin....

sorry if I scared you. :rolleyes:

sleep well ickle klitsy :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Edited by Gandalf the Black

Changes the subject just for Nickwise.

BabyFrodo was contemplating life, whilst sitting in a ditch one cold morning. The sun was rising, how beautiful it looked. The hobbit felt good and humbled to be part of this very special earth, but was loney none the less.

A hand was offered unto the dounut, hobbit girl. He pulled her from the ditch. It was Elijah, arriving on BILL THE PONY. How beautiful he looked. they exchanged smiles (and phone numbers :rolleyes: )

Howz that? :rolleyes::blink:

BabyFrodo was contemplating life, whilst sitting in a ditch one cold morning. The sun was rising, how beautiful it looked. The hobbit felt good and humbled to be part of this very special earth, but was loney none the less.

A hand was offered unto the dounut, hobbit girl. He pulled her from the ditch. It was Elijah, arriving on BILL THE PONY. How beautiful he looked. they exchanged smiles (and phone numbers :wub: )

Howz that? :rolleyes::wub:

I LOVE this, except for when it all went a little downhill...(get it? *giggles* ok, lame joke.)

Bill the Pony cameo good, not sure about the donut reference, liking the atmos, yep yep, you're through to the second round, but I'm not sure you have the X factor.....

:rolleyes::blink::lol::wub:

A hand was offered unto the dounut, hobbit girl. He pulled her from the ditch. It was Elijah, arriving on BILL THE PONY. How beautiful he looked. they exchanged smiles (and phone numbers :lol: )

Howz that? :blink::wub:

Only then for Elijah to rip the mask off and reveal that he was, in fact, the very lovely Liv Tyler in disguise! :rolleyes: It was ok, because she still had Elijah's number, but all the same...it pleased certain other people that it was Liv in disguise more than babyFrodo.

Oh ho...I am bad. :rolleyes:

A hand was offered unto the dounut, hobbit girl. He pulled her from the ditch. It was Elijah, arriving on BILL THE PONY. How beautiful he looked. they exchanged smiles (and phone numbers :wub: )

Howz that? :rolleyes:  :wub:

I LOVE this, except for when it all went a little downhill...(get it? *giggles* ok, lame joke.)

Bill the Pony cameo good, not sure about the donut reference, liking the atmos, yep yep, you're through to the second round, but I'm not sure you have the X factor.....

:rolleyes::blink::lol::wub:

but I so have the "PH" factor!