Project Hobbit

Nickwise Gamgee

Hey everyone!!

Cool pics, Kilteus! Thanks for posting them  :D

No probs :P Shame it came out blurry. We can get a better one next time though eh! :(:P;)

GtB, are you gonna post your pics any time soon? I remember you took loooooooads! :D

from the digital, they'll be on tomorrow!!! :P :P

just had to ask a favour off a friend to upload them to the net.... i'll be doin that around 9AM, includin installin the software on his comp, then headin to the lab to hook them in here!!! :P:D :D :D

Excellent! :D What thread you gonna post the link in? Or make your own? Nell's making a thread tomorrow for her pics - you could hijack or beat her to it :D;):D

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone!!

Cool pics, Kilteus! Thanks for posting them  :D

No probs :P Shame it came out blurry. We can get a better one next time though eh! :(:P;)

GtB, are you gonna post your pics any time soon? I remember you took loooooooads! :D

just had to ask a favour off a friend to upload them to the net.... i'll be doin that around 9AM, includin installin the software on his comp, then headin to the lab to hook them in here!!! :P:D :D :D

Excellent! :D What thread you gonna post the link in? Or make your own? Nell's making a thread tomorrow for her pics - you could hijack or beat her to it :D;):D

i've already got a thread... somewhere... ;) ;) :D

Hey everyone!!

Cool pics, Kilteus! Thanks for posting them  :P

No probs :( Shame it came out blurry. We can get a better one next time though eh! :P:P;)

just had to ask a favour off a friend to upload them to the net.... i'll be doin that around 9AM, includin installin the software on his comp, then headin to the lab to hook them in here!!! :D :D :D :D

Excellent! :D What thread you gonna post the link in? Or make your own? Nell's making a thread tomorrow for her pics - you could hijack or beat her to it :D;);)

i've already got a thread... somewhere... ;):D;)

More specific please? What section?? ;):D

Wheres babyFRODO gone??

The most scary dream I've had or a long time was a very short one I had just before waking up: I woke up in my room in the middle of the night. It was dark, as you'd expect. But what I saw when I woke up was a young boy (only about 10 - 12) standing at the head of my bed by the pillows with a small gun in his hand pointed straight at my head. I couldn't scream coz I was half alseep still. I think he wanted something from my younger sister who was just waking up at this point. Then I really did wake up and found that I was almost crying from fear. When I woke up again in the morning I saw the bedroom window was open and wondered if something actually HAD happened coz it felt so real at the time.

hello Kilteus! welcome to the madness, though you've been on longer than me.... :P

Hey Nickwise! Cheers gaffer :D Yeah I've been on the forum ages but not really been on this thread. You guys are cool! :D:P

I wouldn't recommend spending too many evenings here, look what happened to me.... :P

I don't really come out of the confines of Project Hobbit much, for one reason, it's like a padded cell, in that it contains my insanity and protects the rest of the forum. I consider my agents to be very generous visitors who don't mind talking to me when they put the straightjacket on...

:(:P:P *pokes myself.* I think I've been on the hobbit weed again, for I am madder than usual... :D:D:D

Hey everyone!!

Cool pics, Kilteus! Thanks for posting them  :P

No probs :( Shame it came out blurry. We can get a better one next time though eh! :P:P;)

just had to ask a favour off a friend to upload them to the net.... i'll be doin that around 9AM, includin installin the software on his comp, then headin to the lab to hook them in here!!! :D :D :D :D

Excellent! :D What thread you gonna post the link in? Or make your own? Nell's making a thread tomorrow for her pics - you could hijack or beat her to it :D;);)

i've already got a thread... somewhere... ;):D;)

More specific please? What section?? ;):D

err... LOTR i think, its named 'Ickle Tief'

Wheres babyFRODO gone??

The most scary dream I've had or a long time was a very short one I had just before waking up: I woke up in my room in the middle of the night. It was dark, as you'd expect. But what I saw when I woke up was a young boy (only about 10 - 12) standing at the head of my bed by the pillows with a small gun in his hand pointed straight at my head. I couldn't scream coz I was half alseep still. I think he wanted something from my younger sister who was just waking up at this point. Then I really did wake up and found that I was almost crying from fear. When I woke up again in the morning I saw the bedroom window was open and wondered if something actually HAD happened coz it felt so real at the time.

*cries* did I scare my ringbearer away?

I've had some pretty scary things happen, used to live in a house that was 150 years old and (for those of you who believe in ghosts) seen some nasty things, I have a hell of a lot of tales from that place, and sleeping was not included.

We had to have a priest excorcise the place from demons.....wooooooOOOoooooOOO....

Aw Nickwise, I wasn't making sheep noises! I wasn't even thinking about sheep!

I know my computers not intelligent enough to be able to create messages in Welsh. Or any other language including English!

No!!! Lara, it wasn't you!!!

it was Cazamir and GtB who taunted me with that one.... just made me laugh at your explanation of the computer codes.....

:lol:

*huggles Lara* was not poking fun at you. (maybe, but not intentionally.) :P

Thats alright Nickwise! *huggles back* Oh I think my computer has its own secret language.

Digga tunnah, dig digga tunnah....

Wheres babyFRODO gone??

I've had some pretty scary things happen, used to live in a house that was 150 years old and (for those of you who believe in ghosts) seen some nasty things, I have a hell of a lot of tales from that place, and sleeping was not included.

We had to have a priest excorcise the place from demons.....wooooooOOOoooooOOO....

Sounds fascinating! I love hearing scary stories but I get scared easily!

Wheres babyFRODO gone??

Sounds fascinating! I love hearing scary stories but I get scared easily!

she's gone for food :lol::P:D

*hears 'baaa'*

so, give us some stories please? :D :D :D

Lara, where are you and bF staying for LFACC?

cos you could visit our room and we could have a scary story chat....it will be a week after Halloween.... :lol:

you've a room for LFCC????

any chance me and donna could possibly crash? :P:D :D

we will of course pay fair share... :D :D ;)

that is, if we can afford to get there... ;)

OOOhooohoooo! (That was supposed to be a scary sound :lol: ) Sounds cool! My and bF don't have aroom booked coz we'll probably only be going for one day. We were planning on travelling down on both days. I'm not sure what we will be doing, though.

I'm hoping my sister will join us. Shes a complete newbie to this kind of thing so we must all turn her into one of us. :lol: (And hope bossy bridges don't wanna come after all)

Aw Nickwise, I wasn't making sheep noises! I wasn't even thinking about sheep!

I know my computers not intelligent enough to be able to create messages in Welsh. Or any other language including English!

No!!! Lara, it wasn't you!!!

it was Cazamir and GtB who taunted me with that one.... just made me laugh at your explanation of the computer codes.....

:lol:

*huggles Lara* was not poking fun at you. (maybe, but not intentionally.) :D

mine is! Sut ydach chi

baaaa baaaa baaaa

sorry nickwise im not taunting you im taunting myself :lol:

How dare you recover? *finds frying pan, to see if that'll make sure you remain unconscious* :lol:

You will have to ask Sarowyn for room permission. At the moment it's only booked on my card and I've had problems with the card in loads of places, so I might have to let you know nearer the time, because it's one thing me sleeping wrapped up in my Sam bedroll on the floor in Wembley, but to fit a bunch on us in there, well, thats just not comfortable!

:lol::D

where IS babyFrodo? *huggles her loads*

How dare you recover? *finds frying pan, to see if that'll make sure you remain unconscious* :lol:

You will have to ask Sarowyn for room permission. At the moment it's only booked on my card and I've had problems with the card in loads of places, so I might have to let you know nearer the time, because it's one thing me sleeping wrapped up in my Sam bedroll on the floor in Wembley, but to fit a bunch on us in there, well, thats just not comfortable!

:lol::P

where IS babyFrodo? *huggles her loads*

well... the one place i have a phone number for isn't likely to accept me seeing as i still haven't given them the whole of the money...

plus theres the fact that my card is currently about to recieve a £20 fine for late payment... :D:o:D

i'm not certain until about a week before, so thats a good time for us all to talk about it better (unless elijah's announced then i'm definate!!!!!!! :D :D :D

*holds up dented frying pan and impressive orc sword*

these what you're looking for? :D :D :D

Yakhi Dah, Cazamir, and yes, I mean the slang version. Are you coming to work with the ol' gaffer then tomorrow?

Lara, can't wait to meet youre ickle sister, must.....resist....urge....to....scare....her....with....nickwise....charms.....

:lol::lol:

ok, I'll tell you scary stories at lunchtime. Won't QUITE be the right atmosphere and since when was Gandalf coming to London???? *just cottoned on*