Project Hobbit

Nickwise Gamgee

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:P:o why am I so lost on my own thread here? Help me out, agents, what goes on???

Whats with the mad posting??? I thought the forums died after a con, thats what usually happens, normally I'm sat chatting to meself and a roll of tumbleweed..... :D:D

we decided we all got on so well we'd start postin like mad, then kilty came in... the rest as they say is history :D :D :D

actually, in honesty, i've no idea why its so busy, this evening in particular is mad :P:wub: :wub:

ah well, I hates the lot of yas.... so I'm deleting the thread and running off to Spain with my Samwise pillow.

(just kidding, thought I might make a grand entrance there, with the old insanity.)

and nick is lurking

Why me longer wise, Mr Gandalf sir? :P:P

babyFrodo, hope you are feeling a bit less lonely now *huggles* oooh! suddenly just hearing the themetune for 'My Hero' its on (a very very very old repeat on Hallmark or some weird channel no-one watches but mothers.) :wub:

Hey everyone!!

Cool pics, Kilteus! Thanks for posting them :P

Nickwise, don't feel lost, it was mostly random chatting. I posted lots today coz I wasn't at work and just sat here playing with my computer all day. It's behaving very well today so I had to make the most of it. That may not happen again for a long time!! :wub:

Also, i think maybe people are eager to meet up again??

There is rumour that SMs are still in talks to bring Lij to LFACC and that he's v v v keen on it. Only rumours mind you, but from a fairly sound source, and enough to send my brain into overdrive!!!! :P  :P

If it's anouned I'm going straight from work Friday. I don't need anywhere to stay, I'll be outside the venue untill I'm let in! I need this right now! :D:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

I know exactly what you mean!!! Ah, what I woodn't do for just a few seconds of Lijness….. *dreams* :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Snap out of it!!!! :o

Not working :wub::wub:

Why does the internet keep throwing up naughty pop-ups?? And it keeps saying things like 'Programme error: gwliyb.exe failed and will need to be started up again' or words to that effect. I don't know is it Welsh or something?

Silly computer behave yourself!! I blame AOL.

ah well, I hates the lot of yas.... so I'm deleting the thread and running off to Spain with my Samwise pillow.

(just kidding, thought I might make a grand entrance there, with the old insanity.)

and nick is lurking

Why me longer wise, Mr Gandalf sir? :wub::wub:

babyFrodo, hope you are feeling a bit less lonely now *huggles* oooh! suddenly just hearing the themetune for 'My Hero' its on (a very very very old repeat on Hallmark or some weird channel no-one watches but mothers.) :wub:

cheeky, i was posting it quickly cuz you could have come out of lurkdom at any time :wub: :wub: :wub::P :P :D

Why does the internet keep throwing up naughty pop-ups?? And it keeps saying things like 'Programme error: gwliyb.exe failed and will need to be started up again' or words to that effect. I don't know is it Welsh or something?

Silly computer behave yourself!! I blame AOL.

not welsh... but i'd guess you may just need to restart the entire comp... :wub:

Lara!!!!!!!!

Get well soon! (or for whatever reason you weren't at work.) :wub:

confusled little hobbit here. WELL confusled.

Thinking of some lovely LOTR plagerism for next college design.....'hmmm, this resembles a Balrog, somewhat, Miss Richardson, don't you think that could cause a problem? *cough* copyright...

Didn't stop us from painting our egg in the image of Jack Sparrow, yet to hear from Johnny Depp. :P:P

Hey everyone!!

Nickwise, don't feel lost, it was mostly random chatting. I posted lots today coz I wasn't at work and just sat here playing with my computer all day. It's behaving very well today so I had to make the most of it. That may not happen again for a long time!! :wub:

Also, i think maybe people are eager to meet up again??

very eager, especially if you won't describe the details of your dreams on here :wub::P:D:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Hey everyone!!

No probs :D Shame it came out blurry. We can get a better one next time though eh! :wub::wub::wub:

GtB, are you gonna post your pics any time soon? I remember you took loooooooads! :P

Hey everyone!!

Cool pics, Kilteus! Thanks for posting them  :P

No probs :D Shame it came out blurry. We can get a better one next time though eh! :wub::wub::wub:

GtB, are you gonna post your pics any time soon? I remember you took loooooooads! :P

from the digital, they'll be on tomorrow!!! :wub: :wub:

just had to ask a favour off a friend to upload them to the net.... i'll be doin that around 9AM, includin installin the software on his comp, then headin to the lab to hook them in here!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

hello Kilteus! welcome to the madness, though you've been on longer than me.... :wub:

Lara, THAT IS NOT WELSH.

:P:P

ANYONE WHO MAKES SHEEP NOISES AT ME GETS A SLAP. *GLARES IN SOME AGENTS DIRECTION*

:D

Whats this about Elijah Wood? Why's everyone so....wubby about him???

:wub::wub:

I will post my dream as long as babyFRODO is here and doesn't mind. Coz we always tell each other our strange dreams but this one wasn't about her or any of you guys or even my family!

Gah, I had a scary dream which involved Sarah's house, a ghost of a cat and a me trying to find bF at c6 about the ghost in the bathroom which kept turning on the taps and telling me to find someone.

hello Kilteus! welcome to the madness, though you've been on longer than me.... :wub:

Lara, THAT IS NOT WELSH.

:P:P

ANYONE WHO MAKES SHEEP NOISES AT ME GETS A SLAP. *GLARES IN SOME AGENTS DIRECTION*

:D

Whats this about Elijah Wood? Why's everyone so....wubby about him???

:wub::wub:

kilty is virtually in love with him, as appears clare also :wub: :wub:

what sheep noises?

*innocent*

*hears distant 'baaa'*

*gets belt out*

Mithrandir, how d'ya fancy a black eye?

:P:D

*remember, concussion is not a toy, all parts sold seperately, do not try this at home, experiments choreographed by halfling wizard-beating professionals.

I've had countless *browsing the forum* dreams. I usually end up looking for posts that I didn't actually post....

*gets belt out*

Mithrandir, how d'ya fancy a black eye?

:P:(

*remember, concussion is not a toy, all parts sold seperately, do not try this at home, experiments choreographed by halfling wizard-beating professionals.

I've had countless *browsing the forum* dreams. I usually end up looking for posts that I didn't actually post....

err...

i've had enough concussion for one lifetime thanks!!! :P :P :P

but it was a good thing i told you not to use the tipped part.... that would have been dangerous.... :D :D :D:P

Aw Nickwise, I wasn't making sheep noises! I wasn't even thinking about sheep!

I know my computers not intelligent enough to be able to create messages in Welsh. Or any other language including English!

No!!! Lara, it wasn't you!!!

it was Cazamir and GtB who taunted me with that one.... just made me laugh at your explanation of the computer codes.....

:P

*huggles Lara* was not poking fun at you. (maybe, but not intentionally.) :D