Project Hobbit

Nickwise Gamgee

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

saying goodnight now agents. Have to be up at 5:30 tomorrow!

Sleep tight. Or just carry on posting till page 80 :rolleyes:

night night clare, say goodnight to lara as well!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good night lara! :P:lol:

Oh, very sensible to post xmas cards now NW! With post being so slow and crap right now! We've get our devilery at 8:30 pm sometimes now!

Night again all! :lol:

the latest i've ever seen it at was around 2pm.... 8:30 just takes the ****

I think that'd work well.....

*cough* you are mad *cough*

I'm not digging a tunnel under the A6!!!! I once dug up our driveway with a pick axe and couldn't move my arm for a week!!!!

It was frigging tarmac!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i'll help you dig!!!!!!!

(frodo, no smart comments girl!!!! :o :o )

:o:rolleyes:

I came up with one as well! :o:P:P:P:o:o

I think that'd work well.....

*cough* you are mad *cough*

I'm not digging a tunnel under the A6!!!! I once dug up our driveway with a pick axe and couldn't move my arm for a week!!!!

It was frigging tarmac!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i'll help you dig!!!!!!!

(frodo, no smart comments girl!!!! :o :o )

:o:rolleyes:

I came up with one as well! :o:P:P:P:o:o

oh go on then, say it!!!! :o :o :o :o

*Finds old pick axe.* Better get started if I want to get to work on Friday.

*hands Gandalf a garden trowel* sorry that's all I have left.... :lol::lol:

Post can be psycho late in sleepy little Wootton, *cough* like *cough* never turning up.....

ph novel will be very much interesting, hopefully. If I can capture it correctly.

*hands Gandalf a garden trowel* sorry that's all I have left.... :lol::lol:

Post can be psycho late in sleepy little Wootton, *cough* like *cough* never turning up.....

ph novel will be very much interesting, hopefully. If I can capture it correctly.

make me an anduril, no better weapon for fighting the dark!!!! ;):D :D :D

and i'm looking forward to the novel as well, any time you need a beta reader just shout :D :D

I disagree, a garden trowel has gotten me out of a lot of scrapes in the past.... :lol: mainly with the Bagginses.... :lol:

My dad's always looking for new weapons to make, be careful what you say to me in that respect, you might actually end up with one!!! ;):D

Depends on the metal he has though, and how much he loves me at the time. *does sweet daughter grin*

edit.

yes, I might need to call on you as a proofreader at some point. You'll be getting MSN back in January right?

Edited by Nickwise Gamgee

*hands Gandalf a garden trowel* sorry that's all I have left.... :lol:  :lol:

make me an anduril, no better weapon for fighting the dark!!!! :D :D :D:P

and i'm looking forward to the novel as well, any time you need a beta reader just shout :P :P

I disagree, a garden trowel has gotten me out of a lot of scrapes in the past.... ;) mainly with the Bagginses.... :D

My dad's always looking for new weapons to make, be careful what you say to me in that respect, you might actually end up with one!!! :D:D

Depends on the metal he has though, and how much he loves me at the time. *does sweet daughter grin*

is it possible not to love you??? :P:D :D

*gets to work with trowel*

the metal doesn't bother me... anything works.... what was the orc sword made of? :D :D

hehehe, I barely see my dad to be honest. I think he loves me. I think. He's not the emotional type.

orc sword was ungalvanised steel I think, I used up an entire industrial 2mm aluminium sheet with all my 'little commisions'

Yes, don't give up on the trowel. :lol:

I have the light of Elendil for when it gets real dark.... (and spiders start twitching in the shadows) *shudder*

hehehe, I barely see my dad to be honest. I think he loves me. I think. He's not the emotional type.

orc sword was ungalvanised steel I think, I used up an entire industrial 2mm aluminium sheet with all my 'little commisions'

I have the light of Elendil for when it gets real dark.... (and spiders start twitching in the shadows) *shudder*

so i'm not alone in not liking spiders then?

and did you buy the guinivere dagger or get your dad to make it?

hey, i'm sure he loves you - he mightn't show it much, but at least he's around a bit, even if not much. :lol:;):D

edit.

yes, I might need to call on you as a proofreader at some point. You'll be getting MSN back in January right?

hopefully, but theres no guarantee of it - but for email, use the one you have or else quarash@bolt.com

*notes down*

*has also been looking for a certain big fat annotated book on eBay. Because they don't sell it in Bedford.* :lol: Its about time I bought a book to read in winter. Just finished some weird omnibus of 100000000000 pages..... :lol:

edit.

hopefully, but theres no guarantee of it - but for email, use the one you have or else quarash@bolt.com

*notes down*

*has also been looking for a certain big fat annotated book on eBay. Because they don't sell it in Bedford.* :lol: Its about time I bought a book to read in winter. Just finished some weird omnibus of 100000000000 pages..... :lol:

what was it called?

and i reccomend amazon better, you know the condition is likely to be good enough... ;):D

hey, i'm sure he loves you - he mightn't show it much, but at least he's around a bit, even if not much. ;):D :D

ah, now the Guin dagger was bought. Sorry, but my dad doesn't spend that much time on them. If I had the tools and the workshop, I'd be making them to that standard, because I'm real pernickity about my swords and I only like my white knives tbh.

Sting's ok, but I wouldn't want to call it a replica, just something I keep by my bed in case of any attackers. Nice weight to it. Roman Gladius more like.

Now, as for the OTHER swords I possess which don't go out in public because they're all bought, well, they're nice a sharp and shiney and good to fight with. :D

I can't say I'm too worried about my dad, yerah, (and yes, I do say 'yerah') he seems an OK kinda guy but he doesn't really want any involvement in my life. I'm fine with that. He drifts about and makes me weapons and dresses as Theoden occasionally. :lol::D I think he likes me. :D:D

Nickwise is also arachnophobic. Yes. Spiders are my downfall. Not good. Shelob, fine, she couldn't hide under the lampshade and crawl up your arm....but those iddy biddy ones....*shudders*

Oh dear.....big fat annotated book. Dragonlance ring a bell? You set me some light reading I seem to recall. Figured it might be worth looking into.... tut tut. :lol:

hey, i'm sure he loves you - he mightn't show it much, but at least he's around a bit, even if not much. ;):D :D

ah, now the Guin dagger was bought. Sorry, but my dad doesn't spend that much time on them. If I had the tools and the workshop, I'd be making them to that standard, because I'm real pernickity about my swords and I only like my white knives tbh.

Sting's ok, but I wouldn't want to call it a replica, just something I keep by my bed in case of any attackers. Nice weight to it. Roman Gladius more like.

Now, as for the OTHER swords I possess which don't go out in public because they're all bought, well, they're nice a sharp and shiney and good to fight with. :D

I can't say I'm too worried about my dad, yerah, (and yes, I do say 'yerah') he seems an OK kinda guy but he doesn't really want any involvement in my life. I'm fine with that. He drifts about and makes me weapons and dresses as Theoden occasionally. :lol::D I think he likes me. :D:D

sting's a good replica, if you ever get the opportunity you HAVE to ask elijah to hold it and compare it with the original. he'll love it!!! :P :P :P

and oddly enough i wouldn't mind some nice sharp daggers.... dunno why, just would like.... :D :D :P:D

Yes, it'd be cool to have Elijah hold Sting, but I have a pic of me holding my Sting next to a real replica of it, lets say, it's not a terrible match, but it could be sharper....

:D I like collecting weapons, I'm not terribly violent, I just feel like if someone were to break into the house I could protect my family, you know?

and I carried a Chinese dagger when there was a strange man who used to try and get me into his car a couple of nights after school a few years back.

I was 17. It was scary in the fact I didn't quite realise the danger I was in at the time, and was lucky I was sensible and silver-talked my way off, only really thinking about it that night. And then when I saw him hanging around again and he tried calling me over, I just ran past.

There's not much skill to dagger use, but I'll be willing to show you what I've taught myself. :D Don't carry it anymore unless I feel threatened by something (or someone)

You didn't scare me at all, my dear!!!

And I won't say anything. But at c7 I'm going to chat properly with you. I apologise that I was mentally all over the place and didn't really get to talk to you. You still owe me a drink too. :D

Won't let you forget that. :D

I better go to bed now. Being that it's Wednesday. :D:lol:

Got to go to college this morning, gah!

:lol::D

Generally c6 was a great big Hindenberg disaster, but nonetheless I intend to prepare properly for the next one. And this time wear T-shirt and jeans. And I'll have a lemonade and be daring. :P:lol:;)

:lol:

I'll say g'night now, wizard. Didn't quite hit 80 pages, but getting there.... :lol:

night night!!!!

oh, don't stop digging with that trowel. I'll lend you a candle and an underground map. :D