Project Hobbit

Nickwise Gamgee

I am back for a ramble post, methinks.

Cazamir, when you start work next Friday, might I warn you not to mention the word 'collectormania' in the same sentance as 'last weekend' when anyone other than me is in earshot, otherwise I'll be unemployed. :huh::P And the Gertie will be crawling herself into Bromham with the intentions of passengering someone to the ol' Kettering. Just kidding, I wouldn't let her loose on you. :huh:

Have put photos in today, looking forward to collecting them and seeing the looks on the faces of the assistants in Jessops, and me going 'yes, I was responsible for the line up of wigs on my friend's bed earlier this weekend, and snapping them while they were all having a social conference and discussing hairstyles.'

ah me, ah my, poor old Jack Sparrow. *cries* why did our lecturer murder him??? Oh, but we got our own back. Murdered the lecturer. :blink::P

Have a new mouse! *jump for joy* well, its a REAL old mouse, very very very old and grubby and found in a metal fabricating yard, but hey, it doesn't have mad scrolling tendancies!!!!!!

Hence why I am spending my evening online and on eBay, cos I can actually browse!!!!!

*huggles to babyFrodo* because I think you need huggles.

I'll shut up now. But fear me! Fear my return! Fear anything that looks like my shadow!!!! A-HAHA! A-HAHA! caffiene? Me? Never..... B)

*I am so psycho-hose-beasting here* Wayne....I bought you a gun rack!!!!! :blink:

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*waits for Lara*

*thinks* might find you in c6 thread. I will look.

Actually I already know you're here, I'm just talking.

Thanks for listening just now! I think you are right, but still.... *smiles at Lara*

I'm waiting for Lara (who seems to have vanished. Comp's playing up or she'll be back soon. one or the other.)

She wants to moan about comp and I want to stalk her online, cuz I don't want to be alone. She knows 'bout this btw! B):huh:

Nearly 700 posts now! :o

Yes, I'll tell train story. :huh: Will be at lfacc for Kim's sake. She will be a stunning Cammy!

Hmmm, thinks Chun li, Cammy and Quinivere will steal the show, me thinks. :P cute girl groups always go down well (thinks 6 lara crofts at the first london con)

Might be just what everyone needs. B) I will be Frodo cuz I won't want to miss out. :D

okies. *huggles*

If you need to talk or text for a distraction you have my number. I probably can't do anything from where I am right now but I'm really worried, little Baggins. *sits and frets as best I can* I apologise if I have contributed to any problem, and I desperately hope you are OK.

Thanks NW! *huggles back but wishes it were for real*

Might start randomly texting my agents now. Cuz I like to do that on my work break, remind myself there are people out there that I like more than Mark and Graham :D So if it's around 12:30 and it beeps, it can only be babyFrodo! :D

Nothing against mark and graham btw . really... ;):D:wub:

*feels a bit better after reading more compliments in c6 thread*

hahahaha that's great Cazamir! First Merry and Grey havens Frodo photo I've seen.

But it does make me laugh. I KNOW I'm not that much shorter than the rest of you! :blush::lol:B) I must have been doing my scale trick (yes I do have a scale trick! :P )

*hugs babyfrodo*

Lol, Caz! But very cool, a picture of us all! And Pat Sharp makes an appearance... :blush: I feel very tall though. I'm not tall am I?

Hmmm, thinks Chun li, Cammy and Quinivere will steal the show, me thinks.  cute girl groups always go down well (thinks 6 lara crofts at the first london con)

*laughs* Cute girls tend to go down well anywhere! Not just LFACC. I think Frodo also gets his fair bit of attention though - because hobbits are adorable! So everyone wants to hug them. :lol:

nick, glad finger's good B):P

just sorry now you had to nearly be concussed, owch, been there :lol:

yup, signed thing was too much that it went for, billy said himself it was a bit of fun for charity, that it wasn't supposed to be serious, and that he didn't want to be takin anyone's mortgage money!!!!!

caz, thats a really cool pic, just wish i was able to upload my pics tonite, but i might be able to borrow a friend's laptop..... :blush:

babyfrodo, i've moaned bout the party as well.... though i admit, with the ppl who were there it turned out ok for me, would have been better if you guys had all stayed though!!!!! :D :D :D :D

and all my texts - all 300 of them - seem to be gone from 5 DAYS of texting... i can get texts, and i can recieve calls, but i can't make either cuz i've 7p in credit.... if i don't respond its not rudeness (i discovered the lack on the bus to the airport!!!!!!!

Hmm, lets see 15 minutes to anwser :gorgeous:

Um, I think the party thing was my fault. I had to be taken back cuz I just wasn't going to servive it! I can't remember much of what happened that night. Really. And it wasn't drink cuz we couldn't prove we were over 18!

I'm doing great for credit now! thanks mum!

*wishes lara would come back*

*wishes I didn't have to go to work tomorrow. need rest*

*wishes I could just sit by a river or under the stars for a while*

*wishes chloe hadn't been stolen*

Still loving that pic! :unsure::angry::huh: I remember pat sharp's hair being longer :gorgeous::lol:

lucky sod :lol:B)

and the party thing was NOT your fault. i was pissed off at the crap competion organisation - then there was the poor sound system, no directions to VIP.....

the thing was organised poorly.

and if it was your pain that forced you back, then thats my fault, not yours B):D :D :lol:

:gorgeous::unsure::angry::huh::lol: There's definately a funny side to be asulted by a over sized rubber duck! :lol::D

i slept when i got back yesterday, ended up leavin a bag outside my room thats how tired i was!!!! :gorgeous::unsure::angry::huh:

still, it was good to sleep.... take a sickie maybe? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Work's way to busy to try it on now! Wish I could though. Was hoping I'd get to bed around 8 tonight. Didn't happen. But talking with lara's way better anyway!

lucky sod :D :D

and the party thing was NOT your fault.  i was pissed off at the crap competion organisation - then there was the poor sound system, no directions to VIP.....

and if it was your pain that forced you back, then thats my fault, not yours :P :P :P:D

:gorgeous::unsure::angry::huh::lol: There's definately a funny side to be asulted by a over sized rubber duck! :lol::o

:lol::lol:B)B)

oh by the way, you still have bert and ernie!!!!

:o;) ;)

has anything evil happened to you since you got home??

i slept when i got back yesterday, ended up leavin a bag outside my room thats how tired i was!!!! :gorgeous::unsure::angry::huh:

still, it was good to sleep....  take a sickie maybe? :P:lol::P:lol:

Work's way to busy to try it on now! Wish I could though. Was hoping I'd get to bed around 8 tonight. Didn't happen. But talking with lara's way better anyway!

talking to anyone (except psyco ducks, maybe :lol: :lol: ) is better than bed!!!! B) B) :D :D :D

Yerargh, my apologies, I'm still kicking about. EBay's being a twit. I will go away. (but secretly dances around saying page 60, pages 60!)

This is something I highly recommend. Escaping. Under the stars, somewhere peaceful. Do this when you get a moment and reflect. I used to in graveyards. End of story. But hey, it's great for refreshing the soul and thanking your lucky stars you're alive.

I saw Sakara's photo before you all! :angry::huh: hehehehe, I wish I wasn't in it, I look like I have been on the hobbit weed.... :gorgeous:

bF, by all means message me in your lunch break, but I warn you, you will get one back as soon as I am on my lunch break, so put your phone on quiet. :lol: GtB, you have 7p credit *giggles* every text I send cost me 22p and I have no such thing as freebies. You can imagine, what with how popular I am, that a tenner goes down the drain in like ......a whole year!!! (yes, ok, I don't text much.)

I am enjoying the concussion. It makes me silly. :unsure:

okies. *huggles*

If you need to talk or text for a distraction you have my number. I probably can't do anything from where I am right now but I'm really worried, little Baggins. *sits and frets as best I can* I apologise if I have contributed to any problem, and I desperately hope you are OK.

Aw that's ok. No need to be losing sleep over me.

Beep!

btw, check out that photo! You 'as grown!

and the party thing was NOT your fault.  i was pissed off at the crap competion organisation - then there was the poor sound system, no directions to VIP.....

and if it was your pain that forced you back, then thats my fault, not yours :P :P :P:D

:gorgeous::unsure::angry::huh::lol: There's definately a funny side to be asulted by a over sized rubber duck! :lol::o

*looks in bag* I have as well! Aha, this would explain alot!

Yerargh, my apologies, I'm still kicking about. EBay's being a twit. I will go away. (but secretly dances around saying page 60, pages 60!)

This is something I highly recommend. Escaping. Under the stars, somewhere peaceful. Do this when you get a moment and reflect. I used to in graveyards. End of story. But hey, it's great for refreshing the soul and thanking your lucky stars you're alive.

I saw Sakara's photo before you all! :angry::huh: hehehehe, I wish I wasn't in it, I look like I have been on the hobbit weed.... :gorgeous:

bF, by all means message me in your lunch break, but I warn you, you will get one back as soon as I am on my lunch break, so put your phone on quiet. :lol: GtB, you have 7p credit *giggles* every text I send cost me 22p and I have no such thing as freebies. You can imagine, what with how popular I am, that a tenner goes down the drain in like ......a whole year!!! (yes, ok, I don't text much.)

I am enjoying the concussion. It makes me silly. :unsure:

22p??? get onto the o2 website, a new sim card - with free texts - is only 10 or 15 quid.

and i don't usually go through 300 in a month.... this time its in less than a week!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:B) B)

*looks in bag* I have as well! Aha, this would explain alot!

*nods in agreement*

Speaking of oversized rubber ducks......

there's one that sits and looks at me with this freakish monobrow, ah but, gotta love it *hugs agents* you're all getting silly Christmas cards.... :gorgeous:

on the envelopes-

Lara Croft,

somewhere in Birmingham

Frodo Baggins,

Bag End, Birmingham.....

et ceteraaaaaa :huh:

I should have gone to bed about three hours ago. Ah well. I don't think I'll get on my bike to college. Might cause another traffic pile up.....hehehehe..... :unsure::angry: