Community Reputation/ Forum Rank

StuartG2198

On 6/22/2023 at 11:12 AM, Wrong Name said:

I used to meet 21-27 guests across the weekend. This year I’m meeting 4. 

Damn. That is quite a drop. I've gone back to how I started (so about 2 or 3 guests. At my peak I was getting maybe 12-15 over a weekend.) 

9 hours ago, maegurwen said:

Damn. That is quite a drop. I've gone back to how I started (so about 2 or 3 guests. At my peak I was getting maybe 12-15 over a weekend.) 

If it wasn't for the Ewok re-union I was down to four last year down from 14-15 the year before, and one of those was decide on the day. Saturday, I queued up, walked around for an hour and left without getting any autogrpahs

On 1/4/2024 at 4:39 PM, Mfahey79 said:

If it wasn't for the Ewok re-union I was down to four last year down from 14-15 the year before, and one of those was decide on the day. Saturday, I queued up, walked around for an hour and left without getting any autogrpahs

Similar experience , turned up and browsed the stalls for a couple of hours before heading home. 

So far for one event I have two people I want to meet, so it's an OK start. Although I now need to start getting autograph holders. 

On 1/6/2024 at 3:06 PM, maegurwen said:

Similar experience , turned up and browsed the stalls for a couple of hours before heading home. 

So far for one event I have two people I want to meet, so it's an OK start. Although I now need to start getting autograph holders. 

There were moments last year when I thought do I even want to go, with so few guests that i wanted to meet, If I hadnt paid for a hotel and parking I might have decided to stay at home. The hotel was refundable but I was seriously thinking is it worth going. They had good guests, but just not for me

Edited by Mfahey79

On 1/7/2024 at 11:18 PM, Mfahey79 said:

There were moments last year when I thought do I even want to go, with so few guests that i wanted to meet, If I hadnt paid for a hotel and parking I might have decided to stay at home. The hotel was refundable but I was seriously thinking is it worth going. They had good guests, but just not for me

I did once by a ticket to lfcc summer but then didn't go because there ended up being Noone I wanted to meet. 

On 1/10/2024 at 11:01 AM, natedammit said:

I think we've been spoiled and gotten used to having double figures of guests we want to meet. We need to get more excited about individual guests.

OMG, Frazer Hines!

I've actually got four people I want to meet now. Funnily enough one of them is frazer. 

Edited by maegurwen
Spelling
  • Haha 1