Latest Guest Announcement - Kellan Lutz

showmasters

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched the first 90210 episode and decided I wasn't going to watch anymore as it was a bit pants. However, I might just watch this particular episode.

And you're right, Gandalfia, you'd never get that from Brandon. Dylan, on the other hand........:WAVE:

Edited by Betty

Actually, I might not wear it for the beach party, I'll save it for my photo with Kellan & we can do surfy hand signs... B)

Like when you fold in your fingers & just stick out your pinky & your thumb... 'surf's up!' :o

HANG LOOOOSEE!! Haha, McFly had massive foam fingers made in that gesture for one of their tours. It was genius! People looked like absoloute idiots waving them about haha.

Love that t-shirt by the way!

For those who want to keep up with Kellan & the gang in '90210', it is on E4 (Sky channel 136, Virgin Media 144, Freeview 29) :YAHOO:

First showing - Mondays at 9pm (E4+1 at 10pm)

First repeat - Wednesday at 9pm (E4+1 at 10pm)

Second repeat - Sunday at 6pm (E4+1 at 7pm)

Kellans 7 part drama series 'Generation Kill' started this week on FX (Sky channel 164), it is on Sunday nights at 10pm (FX+1 at 11pm). :D

)Kellans 7 part drama series 'Generation Kill' started this week on FX (Sky channel 164), it is on Sunday nights at 10pm (FX+1 at 11pm). :P

I didn't know about that! Thankyou! Think I would've cried if I'd missed it!

xx

Kellan Lutz looks hot test-riding an electric blue scooter and an ATV in Los Angeles on Saturday afternoon (February 7).

kellan-lutz-scooter-shopper.jpgkellan-lutz-lost-dvd.jpg

The 22-year-old actor wound up purchasing the scooter and also picked up his and hers helmets. He was out shopping at Circuit City earlier in the day, picking up every DVD box set of 'Lost'.

Kellan is currently filming Warrior with Ashley Greene. The duo will reprise their Twilight roles in New Moon in March.

10+ pics inside of Kellan Lutz getting 'Lost' at Circuit City: http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/2009/02/07/...st-los-angeles/

20+ pics inside of Kellan Lutz scooter shopping: http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/2009/02/08/...cooter-shopper/

Edited by Starbuck73