Another event for Twilight fans in the UK

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Hi all,

We have some great news for you all.

We have been working on guests for Eternal Twilight 2 and all is going very well and we will have some more guests to announce very soon, so stay keep an eye on this forum. :D

Due to a number of reasons, lots of fans not being able to attend Eternal Twilight 2 because it sold out so soon, a lot of people asking if we can run the events in places other than Northampton, and after talking to one agent we found out that this guest cannot attend Eternal Twilight 2 due to work commitments.

We have decided to run TWO more events back to back this year, one in the south of England and one in the north. That way everyone that really wants to attend can where ever they live. :(

The two events will have (the same) 3 guests at each, and will be run differently to Eternal Twilight and will be priced differently too, we do not plan for the guest that are attending Eternal Twilight 2 to be the same as the ones going to these two events so it still keeps all the events very special for everyone.

The two events will take place back to back over a weekend (NOT the ET2 weekend), there will be lots more info on this very soon and will be placed up in this thread in the next week or so,

Anyway we just want to let you all know that we do listen to you. If you are one of the many people that have emailed us because you missed out on tickets for Eternal Twilight 2, you now have a chance to get to meet guests from Twilight and at an event nearer to you soon. :(

The events will be limited to only 600 fans (at each event) and there will be some new things that we plan to do at these events so stay tuned :dance:

Also if you want to be informed as soon as the tickets go online DO join this forum and we will email you all as soon as the tickets go on sale :(

We are very excited about these events and look forward to putting on great events for you all :D

talk soon

Jason

**UPDATED 10th June 2009**

ok its coming together now :(

we have not forgotten you its just been hard getting the guests booked at a time were they were around to come to an event

we should have some news very soon on this :YAHOO::YAHOO:

talk soon

jason :WAVE:

Edited by DavidB

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

But I'll only wanna do both :(

well there is no one stopping anyone that wants to do both events

they will both be a lot of fun and both events will be themed differently so if you did do both you will still have a great time at them

glad you like it

jason

I'm excited now, both about the guests for ET2 and also these two new "mini events". Hopefully the one in the South will be close enough for me to go too :)

Will these just be day events or weekend ones like ET. Also I would love to know who this other guest is, it also sounds like he or she is keen to come if they're willing to come at another time of the year xD

Will you be announcing in the next week or so the approx month or time of the evnt so I can start planning. Hopefully it isn't when I'm away xP

Thank Youu!

Sounds good for the people missing out

So ET2 in October is going ahead like normal-like Eternal Twilight??

But the two new ones that are back to back will only have three guests each??or does the three guests apply to ET2??

Seeing as there were lots of people that missed out on ET2, and from what I can figure these will most likely be one day events (with the same guests at both), surely they are giving people what they want. so many people will be over the moon with this announcement