Spot the Attendee

Evie_Nitram

Okay, so when I went to my first ever Collectormania Event, someone on the forum was running a thing, where people that wanted to could send in or post a photo of themselves, which was then made into a printable download.

I could then print it off before I went to the con and could identify from my printed sheet by their photos. It also meant I had a reference of names to faces for some people before I went. It was quite fun and a good way or breaking the ice with some strangers.

As it doesn't look like anyone's set that up yet and there's so many people going it alone, I thought I'd organise it.

So basically, if you want to take part all you have to do is reply to this thread and fill in the following information, and post a pic of yourselves. The week before the con, I'll post up the file for downloading.

You don't have to give your age or location if you don't want to.

_:wub:_:P_:(_:smile:_:(_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Name:

Forum Name:

Photo:

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Thanks,

Lizzi xx

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Name: Lizzi

Forum Name: Evie_Nitram

Photo: lizpat-1.jpg

_:(_:D_:P_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Name: Talie

Forum Name: Crépuscule

Photo: n547513514_420673_7068.jpg

Edited by Crépuscule

My friends going up alone from Southampton so this is a great idea since she's partially sighted as well! I'm really worried about her going up, as she's staying at the hotel around the corner and talking about going to the party's etc. I will try and convince her to put her photo up!

My friends going up alone from Southampton so this is a great idea since she's partially sighted as well! I'm really worried about her going up, as she's staying at the hotel around the corner and talking about going to the party's etc. I will try and convince her to put her photo up!

Which hotel is your friend at because i am sure there will be others from the convention that will walk with her :smile:

Name: Charlotte Aakerman. (Being called Charlotte, Charlie, Lotte and Aakerman on daily basis)

Forum Name: Aakerman

Photo: n642052334_655603_8361.jpg

(The photo is a pretty average school photo and not that great, but I look half dead or red eyed on all other photos honestly, if you are curious. Check Facebook :P:()

Edited by Aakerman

so i'm doing this for myself and my cousin who is coming with me as she's never on here and i know she won't mind. lol.

so me first

Name: laura

Forum Name: sisterspooky (here and pretty much anywhere else i'm signed up for e.g. LJ etc

Name: Rebecca (becky)

Forum Name: she's not on here as far as i know but most places it's conesound

Age: 17 but the trip and the convention is for her 18th which is in April

Photo:

xmastime0811.jpg

Rebecca's on the left and me on the right, though i'm no longer a red head, now a brunette!

Name: Vicky!

Forum Name: xVickyCullenx

Photo:n791622424_1876455_7602.jpg

I'm going with my cousin (Chelle) and friend (Annee)

Me and Annee are the two people on the bottom left, I'm the one whos laughing madly, and shes the small one in front of me =)

n791622424_1849367_3938.jpg

One she'll kill me for.. us two in the middle doing a panto =P

n791622424_1744650_4791.jpg

And finally, just me =)

Edited by xVickyCullenx