Tickets

Rach

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

You only asked this 4 days ago. Could you not have bumped that thread rather than start a new one?

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=24893

Anyway, the only people that know are SM, we'll see if they reply.

Please do stop worrying, they will go out. But TBH the worst that will happen is you don't get them and you'll pick them up at the door.

I'm sorry but you'll just have to be patient.

Edited by Too Tall

• Moderators

If you start reading that people have received theirs, then give it a week or so and if you haven't got yours then get in touch with SM, that's probably the best thing to do.

No need to worry when as far as I know, no one has theirs yet, and there's still over a month to go :)

i need help :P i was wondering if it is realible ordering the tickets over the internet someone pleaaasssseeeeee reply has anyone ordered there tickets or been to an event before and has it been ok getting the tickets after ordering over the internet :rolleyes::P:lol: thanks :) :lol:

i need help :lol:  i was wondering if it is realible ordering the tickets over the internet someone pleaaasssseeeeee reply has anyone ordered there tickets or been to an event before and has it been ok getting the tickets after ordering over the internet :P   :P :lol:  thanks :)  :D

910881[/snapback]

I'd like you to meet some friends of mine - Mister Comma (,) and Mister Full Stop (.) they are free and you can use as many as you like.

Why would it not be relIAble ??? :rolleyes:

• Moderators
i need help :P  i was wondering if it is realible ordering the tickets over the internet someone pleaaasssseeeeee reply has anyone ordered there tickets or been to an event before and has it been ok getting the tickets after ordering over the internet :rolleyes:   :P :lol:  thanks :)  :lol:

910881[/snapback]

The online store hasn't been set up for long, so no one can actually say :) But the site itself is secure and safe.

General rule of thumb regarding buying online that I follow is:

If it has "https" in the address bar then it's reasonably ok, if it does not have "https" then that company, even if I want the item, does not get used.

The other thing when you are on a secure server, it will have a Internet Explorer will have a small padlock icon at the bottom of the screen somewhere.

Alot of it is common sense, but also read details on the site about Card security, most sites have this somewhere now.

Hope this helps

I've never been to one of these things before - G-mex will be my first - but i'm pretty sure that if you go onto the main site it tells you everything about tickets and all that. I'm not sure if i'm right - someone do correct me if i'm wrong - but if you want a Gold pass then yes, you apply for one online. Standard tickets can only be brought at the door on the day. If you are talking about a Gold Pass, then i'm sure if you've applied for one it will come. You have a whole month left! Be cool man, give them time.

Read the FAQ or go onto www.collectormaniagmex.com. It's where i found out my info.

i need help  i was wondering if it is realible ordering the tickets over the internet someone pleaaasssseeeeee reply has anyone ordered there tickets or been to an event before and has it been ok getting the tickets after ordering over the internet    thanks :)

If you don't trust getting the tickets online, then don't. But i'm sure it would be reliable, why wouldn't it be?

• Showmasters Admin

Online ticket sales have not been sent out yet, the shop does say tickets wont be sent out till the New Year, which has only just started, however tickets are starting to be printed as are the envelopes, there has been hundreds of sales and does take some time, but you should recieve them in the next 2 weeks.

Showmasters :help:

Just to add, the online shop is on a secure server, nothing less should be expected.

i need help :P  i was wondering if it is realible ordering the tickets over the internet someone pleaaasssseeeeee reply has anyone ordered there tickets or been to an event before and has it been ok getting the tickets after ordering over the internet  :help:   :D  :help:  thanks :)  :lol:

910881[/snapback]

I'd like you to meet some friends of mine - Mister Comma (,) and Mister Full Stop (.) they are free and you can use as many as you like.

910883[/snapback]

*snigger*

I bite my tongue so often, it's nice to see someone else give in for once ^_^

• Moderators
Pfft technological advances mean u can get sticky envelopes AND stamps these days u know! ^_^

Or printed on stamps :D

911036[/snapback]

;) You got it! Sticky Envelopes and printed on stamps! :P

911040[/snapback]

Well I knew you'd be lazy ;)

• Showmasters Admin
;) You got it! Sticky Envelopes and printed on stamps! :uhoh:

911040[/snapback]

Err... no... :o

Just for you I've got old fashioned licky envelopes, one's with the most disgusting tasting glue I could find (just don't ask how I worked that out!) and each address has to be hand written with a quill!

Andrea :uhoh::D

:lol: You got it! Sticky Envelopes and printed on stamps! :P

911040[/snapback]

Err... no... :P

Just for you I've got old fashioned licky envelopes, one's with the most disgusting tasting glue I could find (just don't ask how I worked that out!) and each address has to be hand written with a quill!

Andrea :D:firedevil:

912943[/snapback]

Your not joking they were hand written. And Thank You Mick and SM from getting a HP girl.

• Moderators
heyyy i need to know if we can go to the HP talk , and what its the price thanks  :(

913090[/snapback]

I'm not sure but if you check the FAQsection you'll find that the talk tickets are free and available on the day.

913092[/snapback]

Are you not bored of saying that yet? :P:D

heyyy i need to know if we can go to the HP talk , and what its the price thanks  :(

913090[/snapback]

I'm not sure but if you check the FAQsection you'll find that the talk tickets are free and available on the day.

913092[/snapback]

Are you not bored of saying that yet? :P:D

913129[/snapback]

I keep trying to think of new ways of saying it but maybe I should just cut and paste it each time. Am I really beginning to sound like a broken record. Sorry for those who haven't heard of vinyl I'll translate that for you ... scratched CD.

I think you should put it in your signature ...

ATTENTION ALL N00BS!!

GO HERE FIRST PLEASE OR I'LL KILL YOU!

FAQ TOPIC

Something like that :P

913135[/snapback]

My response can really depend on the lunar cycle so I'll bear that in mind for those weeks. I can be nice ... sometimes :(