Favourite character???

Lady of The Realm

Who is your fave character from the books and the films?

In the films, I'd have to say

<<< Lucius Malfoy, absolutely nothing to do with Jason Isaacs playing him, I swear...hehe. :D

And Dumbledore, I haven't seen Michael Gambon playing him yet though. Also Ron, and the twins!

And Snape, of course! :P

In the books, the twins I love again, and erm... Lupin! and Sirius!

Edited by Lady of The Realm

From the book my favourite character has to be Ron Weasley, and from the book the one and only, Seamus Finnigan (Devon Murray) he is so fine lol!! :D oh and of course i like harry ron and hermione. :blink:

In the film: Oliver Wood, Draco Malfoy, Lucious Malfoy, the trio. Snape

In the book, absolutely favourite character=Remus Lupin, closely followed by Sirius, Dumbledore,the twins.

I know I have forgotten someone but cant remember who. ^_^

Amanda

My favourite charactor is definately Ron.... he is soo sweet and I love the things he comes out with.. he is my favorite in the films as well.

I love all the Weasleys they are so funny and I would love to know them! :wub::wub:

i have to say lupin and black...however i also like the twins in the books, i love the line in book 5 when mrs W has finds out that Ron's head boy and the twins say...

'and what are we next door neighbours'

RON! :angel:

and Lupin.

I really love the twins in the books, but not in the films. I especially love them in the 5th book, the whole swamp thing! hee hee. i'm gonna poke the Phelps with a VERY pointy stick if they do that badly. *sharpens stick*

luv me x x x

In the book it would have to be Dumbledore lupin and black!

In the film it would have to be the one the only the yummy the gorgeous the tasty...anyway yeah

DEVON MURRAY as SEAMIUS FINNIGAN!!!!! yyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuummmmmmmmyyyyyyyy and rupert and daniel

too i s'pose ;):firedevil::firedevil::firedevil::firedevil::angel::unsure:

Sirius Black...in the books is a fantastic character...but I can't quite put my finger on why I am just taken with him I suppose...and the casting for the film I think spot on...more so than anyone else IMO so far Gary Oldman really encapsulates him perfectly!

I don't mind Hermione in the books, but I just don't think Emma plays her good. She's nothing like the book Hermione.

Yeah, we should get to see the twins more in the films, because the Phelps are really good casting!

In fact, I love the whole lot of Weasleys! And they've all been cast brilliantly!

I don't mind Hermione in the books, but I just don't think Emma plays her good. She's nothing like the book Hermione.

Yeah, we should get to see the twins more in the films, because the Phelps are really good casting!

In fact, I love the whole lot of Weasleys! And they've all been cast brilliantly!

you love percy?

he's a twit in ook 5!

but the rest of the weasleys are great.

In the film: Oliver Wood, Lucious Malfoy :D ( I really can't take him seriously though after seeing playing a Scottish transvestite in Sweet november :help: )

In the books: Remus Lupin and Sirius Black

My favourite in the movies is Tom Riddle (Christian Coulson). Harry, Ron, the twins, Hermione, Neville, Lupin and Black is great too.

In the books is Harry, Hermione, Neville, the twins, Ron and the rest of Weasleys. :lol:

• 6 months later...