Sign in to follow this  
Spacecadet is here

Tom Baker attending on 15th Sept

Announced on Facebook, Tom Baker (the Best Doctor of all time and Space) is attending London Film Fair on Sunday 15th September..... Get your Photo shoot Tickets NOW before they Sell out. 

AH02PTd.jpg

Edited by Queen_Sindel
  • Like 1

Great news! I went to the last London Fair he attended and boy was the queue long! But well worth the wait! Tom is awesome!!

• Like 1

Any indication of what time he will be attending the event?  I would love to go, as I have missed Tom on a couple of occasions now, but won't have the whole day available to me.

4 hours ago, Andrewmoore0 said:

Any indication of what time he will be attending the event?  I would love to go, as I have missed Tom on a couple of occasions now, but won't have the whole day available to me.

What time can you arrive there? Usually he's leaving early, if it's limited time.

4 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

What time can you arrive there? Usually he's leaving early, if it's limited time.

I can arrive as early as needed, it is the second half of the day that is a problem.  I watched a couple if vlogs from last year and Tom didn't arrive until about 12:45pm.  So if he is there in the morning, then I am golden!

Edited by Andrewmoore0

At the moment no limited signing time is known, I was told "he should be there most of the day." I will post when I hear something different.

On 9/5/2019 at 7:41 PM, Queen_Sindel said:

At the moment no limited signing time is known, I was told "he should be there most of the day." I will post when I hear something different.

Thank you, very much appreciated!

Unfortunately  my pay day is some way off so hard currency is in short supply !

Do these events sell the autograph vouchers so I can pay for them on my credit card?

thanks in advance!

On 9/5/2019 at 7:41 PM, Queen_Sindel said:

Hi, any more word on what time Tom Baker might be arriving at the event?  Thanks!

For those making the trek to see Tom Baker I’ve just heard from the venue that he’s only going to be there from 12 until 3pm, with a photo shoot in between. VQ’s have also been given out and are already in the hundreds apparently. I’m en route now, having started out at 8am and won’t arrive until gone 2pm so it’s not looking good. :(

Ive got to say that information about this event needs to improve in future as I wouldn’t have bothered if I’d known about Tom’s limited appearance time beforehand. We’ve also had some cancellations that have not been posted on the forum and were first pointed out by forum users.

Just some constructive criticism before I get the backlash as the other event forums are usually on top form! ;)