Jump to content
natedammit

Anarchists' '19 Questions' game of anarchy

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, MarioVl said:

OMG those Smurf puppets are creepyfying :O

So. Who am I? You have 19 questions!

Are you real?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, MarioVl said:

So. Who am I? You have 19 questions!

Are you a plumber?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Are you real?

As in, a real person as opposed to a fictional character. Yes.

2 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Are you a plumber?

No. I thought about going that route, but it would be too easy!

17 questions left.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MarioVl said:

Yes

Are you over 40?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

Are you over 40?

Yes I am. But not excessively so.

15 questions left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Are you (if I'm right I'm going out to put a lottery ticket on)

Deadpool 2 Japan Premiere Red Carpet Ryan Reynolds (cropped).jpg

Edited by Raylenth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Are you British?

If the answer to the previous nationality based question is in the affirmative I withdraw my question.

Edited by natedammit
Slow fingers.
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Broo said:

Are you American?

Yes. United States born and resident, in case anyone thinks "American" may refer to the whole continent.

1 minute ago, natedammit said:

Are you British?

No. That particular colony was emancipated a few years ago.

12 questions left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you in film, TV or music

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Are you in film, TV or music

Yes.
Hmmm, if I see this as one question, it shouldn't count since the rules of the game state that the person to guess must be related to the Film & TV world (and, descent into anarchy notwithstanding, I am trying to follow said rules). If you want to know which of those, then it counts as 3 questions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On second thought, I'll count it as one question and my answer is:
I am known mostly because of my film work, although I have on occasion been a part of TV projects.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MarioVl said:

On second thought, I'll count it as one question and my answer is:
I am known mostly because of my film work, although I have on occasion been a part of TV projects.

Heh, sucker!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Heh, sucker!

Technically, it didn't even have a question mark, so shouldn't even count as one question - just free information sneakily gained.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, MarioVl said:

descent into anarchy notwithstanding, I am trying to follow said rules

I appreciate your efforts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, natedammit said:

Technically, it didn't even have a question mark, so shouldn't even count as one question - just free information sneakily gained.

I'm tempted to just ask outright 'who are you?' as that's within the rules of asking a question.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Technically, it didn't even have a question mark, so shouldn't even count as one question - just free information sneakily gained.

I forgot most of the English formal grammar rules that I've ever known, but I'm fairly sure that the use of the verb before the subject makes it a question.

 

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

I'm tempted to just ask outright 'who are you?' as that's within the rules of asking a question.

There's bending the rules, and there's breaking them. I have unilaterally decided that the former question was allowed, but this one will not.

I was tempted to remind you guys that you should ask more questions. But you seem to be the kind of people for whom quibbling over the rules is more fun than actually playing the game. And so am I. So, carry on.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If we ask grammar and rule related questions does that come from our question allowance?

Wait, does what I've just asked come from our question allowance?

Wait, does what I've just asked come from our question allowance?

Wait, does what I've just asked come from our question allowance?

Are you known for playing a superhero?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, natedammit said:

If we ask grammar and rule related questions does that come from our question allowance?

Wait, does what I've just asked come from our question allowance?

Wait, does what I've just asked come from our question allowance?

Wait, does what I've just asked come from our question allowance?

Are you known for playing a superhero?

No, questions about anything other than my identity do not count against the question allowance.

I am not known for playing a superhero, although I've kinda sorta played one.

10 questions left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was a puppet version of you featured in Team America: World Police?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Was a puppet version of you featured in Team America: World Police?

Sadly no, that would have been awesome. I'm not quite that mainstream famous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, MarioVl said:

Sadly no, that would have been awesome. I'm not quite that mainstream famous.

Poop, I was thinking Matt Damon because he kinda sorta played Loki in Ragnarok.

Back to the drawing board.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×