Latest Prop Shoot Announcement - Lucifer Angel Wings

Just now, GreenArrow2046 said:

can't you just use the 30 day free trial (if you haven't already) and binge the show in that time

I'll watch it at some point as I do want to see it but I'm not bothered about seeing it in time for LFCC as I don't want to start another collection anyway, and I have other things I'd rather watch at the moment :lol:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I'll watch it at some point as I do want to see it but I'm not bothered about seeing it in time for LFCC as I don't want to start another collection anyway, and I have other things I'd rather watch at the moment :lol:

ah fair enough, just putting some options forward :thumbup:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, GreenArrow2046 said:

ah fair enough, just putting some options forward :thumbup:

I know and thanks, I'm holding out hope that as unlikely as it may be Netflix might manage to show the previous series at some point.

3 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I know and thanks, I'm holding out hope that as unlikely as it may be Netflix might manage to show the previous series at some point.

It seems like for once the selection on the Norwegian Netflix is better than UK's. Got all 4 seasons just checked :whistling:

• Sad 1

On 7/4/2019 at 7:17 PM, evilfairie said:

Is the stand alone prop shoot available for the whole weekend or just the Sunday ? Asking for my sis. 

I've asked. And so far just the sunday:(

5 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

It seems like for once the selection on the Norwegian Netflix is better than UK's. Got all 4 seasons just checked :whistling:

That's good at least as it means it's more than likely hopefully