Wrong Name's Wround Up LFCC 2018

4 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Yours was such a great read Wrong! It has made me want to write something like this for myself for the next con I attend.

Thanks! :D

You totally should! After the reaction I seem to be getting on here (which truly has amazed me, thank you all) I’m considering doing it for more things I do. As I said to others, it’s a great way to relive something and remember everything you did. I advise everyone tries it.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

I’m considering doing it for more things I do.

"I'm normally a Lidl kind of guy but I thought for a treat I'd do a spot of shopping in Waitrose. I must say that the car park and entrance was very well organised at this store and I got in within seconds. The air conditioning as I walked in was most appreciated, I can tell you. I met up with Raylenth in the cat food aisle."

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, natedammit said:

"I'm normally a Lidl kind of guy but I thought for a treat I'd do a spot of shopping in Waitrose. I must say that the car park and entrance was very well organised at this store and I got in within seconds. The air conditioning as I walked in was most appreciated, I can tell you. I met up with Raylenth in the cat food aisle."

Please. I’m very much a Tesco guy. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Can't beat a can of the old Black Cat on toast.  Cheap at 10p a tin.