We need guest announcements!!!!!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

Aww, come on! The guys aren't even back in the country yet! :o

I'm sure Mark and Jason will have a few announcements to make once they've had a chance to finalise all the details with some of the people they've been talking to in America. Just give them a chance to get back to the UK, unpack, get over the jet-lag, catch up on their work, talk to the people they're in negotiations with, send out the contracts, wait to get them back again, etc, etc..... :P

Andrea

Aww, come on! The guys aren't even back in the country yet! ;)

I'm sure Mark and Jason will have a few announcements to make once they've had a chance to finalise all the details with some of the people they've been talking to in America. Just give them a chance to get back to the UK, unpack, get over the jet-lag, catch up on their work, talk to the people they're in negotiations with, send out the contracts, wait to get them back again, etc, etc..... ;)

Andrea

Are they back yet?????????? :wacko::P

you love it when we nag Andrea you know you do LOL. Makes you feel all special and wanted.

Hope them two are having fun in America.

• Showmasters Admin

Picked them up from the airport this mornin'. Jason's asleep now (bless!), but I guess they'll be back in the office cracking the whip with the agents by Monday. You're just going to have to be patient for a little while longer, sorry! :D

Andrea