DOCTOR WHO DIAMOND AUTOGRAPHS

Yes, it appears from some comments in other threads, some of the blue shirt staff didn't know this either!

For guests that are there for more than one day: if there's a talk, it's at the time designated. When you buy your DP, you choose the day you want the photoshoot (which is the day you see ON the pass). But you are allowed (and it is expected) that you can get the autograph on any of the days valid. If you don't get it one day, you still have another day, and that is explained in T&C when buying, even if you personally can only make the show for one day. If that's the case, buy early and get a low DP number!

Edited by Mayhem

As Queen has said in a few other threads the best thing you can do if you are ever really unsure is get a Pit boss. Anytime a blue shirt (or even a red shirt, I was surprised hearing so many red shirts giving out incorrect info to people over the weekend, the classic being the one that kept insisting Peter Weller was a Diamond guest) gives you conflicting information from what you believe or have been given by another blue shirt they will get you a definitive answer and will be able to instruct the blue and red guys of the correct procedures. Any red shirt can contact a pit boss for you.

4 hours ago, Ravogd said:

As Queen has said in a few other threads the best thing you can do if you are ever really unsure is get a Pit boss. Anytime a blue shirt (or even a red shirt, I was surprised hearing so many red shirts giving out incorrect info to people over the weekend, the classic being the one that kept insisting Peter Weller was a Diamond guest) gives you conflicting information from what you believe or have been given by another blue shirt they will get you a definitive answer and will be able to instruct the blue and red guys of the correct procedures. Any red shirt can contact a pit boss for you.

Red shirts are pit bosses

18 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Red shirts are pit bosses

Really? I did not know that thanks Ray. It’s a bit of an eye opener that as like I said before it was worrying that so many red shirts at this event seemed to not know even the most simple of procedures. I always thought pit bosses were a separate category. Twice I have asked a blue shirt to speak to one (once at CM 2017 and once on Saturday past) and both times a person wearing “plain clothes” arrived. I live and learn

43 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

Really? I did not know that thanks Ray. It’s a bit of an eye opener that as like I said before it was worrying that so many red shirts at this event seemed to not know even the most simple of procedures. I always thought pit bosses were a separate category. Twice I have asked a blue shirt to speak to one (once at CM 2017 and once on Saturday past) and both times a person wearing “plain clothes” arrived. I live and learn

I may be confused, I am very tired but the redshirts are in charge of the area they are in.