Any Steven Seagal pics or stories?

Sorry, normally when someone starts off with 'I'll wait to see if this post survives' they are looking to pick a fight. So yeah, I will be stern from the start. 

I'll ask the Facebook mods to have a look if you can give details. Most things I saw are on fan groups too.

4 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Sorry, normally when someone starts off with 'I'll wait to see if this post survives' they are looking to pick a fight. So yeah, I will be stern from the start. 

I'll ask the Facebook mods to have a look if you can give details. Most things I saw are on fan groups too.

No worries, sorry again, it was more from a “I suspect it won’t but it’s somewhat relevant to people’s experiences here” angle.

Can’t locate the thread on FB currently to give you a link, but it was the “official” post from Jason @ Showmasters asking for feedback from LFCC. Which is why I figured mentioning it might be worthwhile as theoretically you guys could do something about it...

I’m quite bemused reading the majority of encounters attendees had with Seagal...its like he’s above everyone or acted in Hamlet or something, I mean has anyone actually seen Pistol Whipped???

(Personal opinion in no way meant to reflect the opinions or views of Showmasters)