General Chat

@R4wly97You grow up with it you learn, no choice. But this winter has been harder than in a long time, we get plenty of snow but this winter it was more, we had in places more than a meter of snow. It is slowly going away now but as fast as wish.

Edited by Chris1970

Our winter stretches from late November until now, normally, November is the most terrible month because it is so dark. Actually snow brighten things up. December is the darkest month, where I live the sun comes up at 11 am and is gone again at 1pm. But very up north the sun doesnt come up. But during summer it is the opposite instead. I love summer, my favourite time of the year.

Edited by Chris1970

2 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Do you get to see the Aurora much?  I would love to see that.

I should say 5-6 times each winter. We get them all year but in summer the nights never gets dark so then you cant see them, nor the stars. We had a big one last month and you could hear it, makes a buzzing sound. Went on for 20 minutes.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

I should say 5-6 times each winter. We get them all year but in summer the nights never gets dark so then you cant see them, nor the stars. We had a big one last month and you could hear it, makes a buzzing sound. Went on for 20 minutes.

That must have been awesome.

20 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

@RaylenthCheck your twitter ^_^

:lol: Amazing picture.

• Thanks 1