Video Question

Hi all,

Just curious, I am planning to meet William Regal / get an autograph at LFCC. My wrestling-obsessed buddy is getting married the weekend after, for which I am best man. Basically I was going to ask William if he would record a quick video message that I can try and fit into my speech.

I know it's "down to the talent" but is this absolutely massively unlikely? Or is it possible? I think I've seen it happen before... but then WWE may not allow it.

Cheers

People have done this before so as far as I am aware it's not forbidden but yeah, it's very much down to the guest.  Maybe wait until a quieter moment to ask and they may be more willing.

Edited by Raylenth

• Moderators

Totally agree with Reylenth, very much up to the guest and how busy they are, if there is a big queue behind you I'd suggest unlikely but if you catch him at a quiet time then you may be fine, The Hoff phoned a friend of mine once to say hello as she didn't believe I was meeting him.

• Like 2

Be sure to buy an autograph from him first so you're not asking for something for nothing. "It's for my friend, he's getting married next week. I'm the best man, a bit worried about the speech if I'm honest, I don't suppose there's any chance you could..."

• Like 1

Awesome advice from people, thanks... I will be buying an autograph anyway since he's my main guest to meet this year too so fingers crossed it'll go down well! I don't think he should be exceptionally busy but then again... Rob Van Dam last year - just sayin'

Maybe go and get his auto as soon as you can and if he is busy ask if he would be willing to do it later if he's quiet.  That way you don't risk not getting your auto if he is really busy but if he's quiet later he knows you have bought one already.