Harry Potter

Does anyone know when the filming of the new HP movie finnishes???

It would be nice to get some auto's, I missed them at C4, due to spending too much money on booze :D

Just wondered really if it was likely that we could get some of the guys for C6

RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT

Please?! :D

*huggles SMS*

luv me x x x

RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT RUPERT

Please?! :lol:

*huggles SMS*

luv me x x x

Totally agree with that!!!!!

I heard they were filming too!!!, but hopefully they will be finished by next convention!! *fingers crossed*

Please?! :lol:

*huggles SMS*

luv me x x x

yea hes the only brother in the weasly family i need to meet.

Please?!  :lol:

*huggles SMS*

luv me x x x

yea hes the only brother in the weasly family i need to meet.

Your lucky!! I haven't met any of them Rupert my favourite!! :lol:

Oh yes Def Rupert, I might have to take him home with me though.... He is the best actor of all the younger ones, soooo funny.

I can't believe how grown up they all look on the trailers, bless them.

Please?! :wub:

*huggles SMS*

luv me x x x

YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!! RUPERT!!!! :wub:

Em :wub:

Going by rumours that I have heard filming for the next Harry Potter film started the Tuesday after C5. Apparently there was a couple of kids from HP at C5. Someone stayed so he could hang with Dan Logan, but said that he had to go asap as he had to go and do some filming, if any of this makes sense then congrats for understanding what I'm saying, cause I'm typing it and even I can't understand it, but there ya go, I've been busy today and I'm foooked!!!!!!!!

So have I, been round my mates house getting P1$$£d and watching the FA cup final!

Its such a hard life I have!!

:(:D

OMG Bladerunner totally forgot about that and I totally forgot about the Monaco Grand Prix Qualifying.

I wanna crisp sandwich, I need a crisp sandwich, Bladerunner stop reading over my shoulder and get your spam down the shop or I'll kick you from here to the other end of garden and thats a lot of kicks grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Oh and make me a cuppa please LOL.

Sorry peeps LOL, I don't have energy to talk to other half, and he is still reading this GO TO THE BLOODY SHOP YOU bosom!!!!!!!!!!! LOL