LOTR Gecko's!

Nell

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright well have 'fun'!!! :lol:

And GOOD LUCK :D

I'm off to eat now, tis lunchtime. Btw - you're second poster after me now! :lol:

exam doesn't start for another 50 mins, but i need to go now - no point skim-reading any more, anyway. and i have to find the room.

take care all, and be back in about 5 hours time.

:wub::lol::o

*Has to interupt as theres not enough gecko appreciation going on round here*

Good luck in your exam by the way!!! :P

How bout some photographs:

gecko.jpg

Giant flying gecko on strings. I didn't do it, I swear.

geckolove.jpg

Erm...thats a lovely picture. Am I allowed to put this up here? I found it on google image search. The shock. I'm going to censor it.

gecko.gif

*Wants to print this off quite big and stick on door of room*

gecko.jpg

How pretty. In complementary colours too. Must be an ary-farty gecko.

Wow Jenny I'm well impressed!! :P:P;):D Those pics are so cool!! Inflatable gecko, OMG! :D

And YOU - looking up gecko don't read, mods please delete!! ;):o:o

Colourful gecko is so amazing :D

I'm not looking up gecko don't read, mods please delete, I swears! Someone planted it on me. I've been framed!

*feels in need of paint*

that looks like a nessie!! did you ever watch loch ness when u were a kid!? I dont think wat that was called, cant remember exactly. but it was a cartoon about these kids and all these different loch ness monsters! There was even a song! but I cant remember that either! wow Im so much help, eh!?

ooh ooh and I just had a thought, dont ya think its a bit like a green moonmin!? someone please tell me you are old enough to remember these programmes or Im guna feel so old!

Edited by *~Nell~*

I know what you mean!!! About both those things! Wooo yeah. Ok my gecko drawings are going steadily downhill but yay!

I will try and find pictures:

Is this what you mean about the Loch Ness Monster thing cos this is what i'm thinking about, I used to watch this programme when I got home from school. Well not home but my friends house who lived opposite my primary school and I basically lived there.

84.jpg

And MOOMINS!

moomins.gif

My gecko really does look like a moomins. Wow I used to watch that too but in my memory. They are pink. I think they blended in with the Clangers. Oh and there was an episode of the moomins where one of them lost a kite. I think...

*Claps and laughs* THAT BE THEM!!! Awww I used to watch them all the time! oh my goodness me I feel so old! awww moonmin! i so love moonmin. he is so cute!! awwwness!!! :firedevil::lol:

hahahahahaaaaaaaa! did u really!? bless!! thats so cute! haha neither me nor my sister can remember how the family ness song goes! We used to sing along with it! haha

Aww how cute!!! Wow! Gecko madness.

I've been saving all of the gecko things people have done, including my own and put them in a special folder on my computer.

There are 18 pictures! Hee hee

I'm off to Bedfordshire too!! (I hope you mean what I think you mean otherwise I'll look stupid and you might go to actual Bedfordshire and look for me). Hmm, confusing. Anyway. Night all.

xxx

LoL How cool is that pic! :rolleyes:

Oh and the Moomins rock!! Goo Moomin Papa, Moomin Muma, Snorkmaiden and Snufkin (or something like that..I don't really know anything about the Moomins really..hahah)

P.S. The girl in the red dress is called Little Mi

erm, its in east anglia...just.....next to hertfordshire.....my geography is so pooh... :lol:

i can never go to bedfordshire coz im already here!!!! :P

maybe that explains why i'm always tired :D i cant go to bed :o