LOTR Gecko's!

Nell

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh really!! Cool! What did you study in Glamorgan then?!

And yeah lizard related animations sounds good!! *thinks of what they could do* :lol:

Eats crickets or drink Bud ^_^

Or what about LOTR played by a mixture of lizards and Geckos ^_^

I studied Information Technology :lol:

It was good I enjoyed my time at uni. The course wasnt brilliant as it was the first year they had ran it and we had to complain about a few things and all they told us was that they would change it for next year.

Although it covered a wide mix of subject and I passed it and graduated :lol: and as a result I got the job I do now :lol:^_^

It was fun, not sure if I'd want to go back again now. How about you, whats your course like?

Hey sounds pretty good! Far better than Newport anyway! Sounds like a good sucess story tho, what do you do now anyway..I thought you bought figures for a living! :P^_^

My course isn't really the best, the course is pretty unorganised, the teachers (well most of them) are really rubbish (half the time they don't even know they have a lesson to teach), the uni and equiptment is pretty poor too, the course isn't really the funnest things to do either, but apart from that the uni life is amazing and the only thing making me come back! :lol::D

I do collect figures for a living :D

I work for a company that writes software for independant financial advisor. I do the technical support, accounts, health and saftey, interactive web based help screen and look at the forum website as often as I can ^_^:lol:

Have you got an animations thta you've done?? I'd love to see them :P

Heheh of course yo do, sorry! heheh! :lol: I bet you even have it on your CV! :P

And wow, that sounds impressive! No wonder you can afford so many! Certainly sounds interesting..I bet it allows a lot of SM forum time too! ;)

And yeah i do have quite a few..but none for viewing..I really don't like them! Thanks for the interest tho! :blush:

They told us every 6 - 10 weeks :o Are you imprssed we got one? Not quite a Gecko but I couldn't resist Morpheus :lol:

Yeah....I'm impressed you got one - close to a gecko - and sweeeeeeeeet :P

So were you thinking of getting one before, or was it my doing? :D;)