An Observation

Really, it is the epic emporium of cheap goods. I can get a three pack of Magnums and a single fold out bed for £30.

Interesting plan. Might end up with all sorts trying to call it though. Lol.

three packs of magnums and a fold out bed? wow you were planning an awesome day :P

true love no... but 2 years ago there was this beautiful girl doing a judge dredd cosplay and damn she was stunning... my mate got his picture taken with her, with me taking the picture... then when it came to swapping over so it was my turn he "forgot" i wanted one too and let her disappear into the crowd... never for me to spot her again :'(

Really, it is the epic emporium of cheap goods. I can get a three pack of Magnums and a single fold out bed for £30.

Interesting plan. Might end up with all sorts trying to call it though. Lol.

Not sure I could afford £30, even for that much excitement lol.

Well you could narrow them down into a shortlist haha.

I remember that in recent years you get posts/threads by people who have joined the forum in search of someone they met in the hope of potentially starting something. It's like a nerdy version of the Metro's 'Rush-hour Crush:

"To the Harley Quinn I met at the funko stand on Saturday afternoon; I was dressed as Starlord and you lent me £1 to get a pop - I would love to pay you back some time."

It's cute.

Edited by tompain100
  • Like 2

I remember that in recent years you get posts/threads by people who have joined the forum in search of someone they met in the hope of potentially starting something. It's like a nerdy version of the Metro's 'Rush-hour Crush:

"To the Harley Quinn I met at the funko stand on Saturday afternoon; I was dressed as Starlord and you lent me £1 to get a pop - I would love to pay you back some time."

It's cute.

... thats one of the posts you made in the past im guessing? :P

Sorry to deviate from the true love chat, which is way more fun, but I have to ask. Does the forum substitute profanity for "spam"? That's great because, intentionally or not, it's the same as a character from the comic PS238, an absolutely brilliant title that most of you probably have never heard about. Allow me to highly recommend it!

Also. I got to hug Rose Leslie last year. That definitely counts. :)