Tickets on the day?

Buying on line before hand is always recommended as that way you definitely have a ticket - I'm not actually sure if any will be available to buy on the day. If they make a big guest announcement they could potentially sell out.

Edited by Raylenth

2014 there was purchase on the door, i remember that. 2015 was only tickets bought in advance - much better in my opinion, as i remember midday sunday in 2014 the crew telling the queue to go home as there was 100% no chance of them getting in anymore

I would love to say.. Buy on the Day.. "Why, I hear you say?" Cos if SM sell out, you won't get in and that means one less in the queue in front of me... Now if your behind me thats another story.

I would buy now, Get you ticket NOW.. NOW NOW.. Don't wait for them to be sold out... Get them Now... Now you have heard it straight from the Camels mouth. Why are you still waiting? BUY BUY BUY... NOW.

SM Please send my 5% Sales Commission to my Agent please as Normal. :whistling:

• Like 3

I would love to say.. Buy on the Day.. "Why, I hear you say?" Cos if SM sell out, you won't get in and that means one less in the queue in front of me... Now if your behind me thats another story.

But surely the person who bought the ticket to make it sell out could take his place in the queue in front of you instead?

• Like 1

But surely the person who bought the ticket to make it sell out could take his place in the queue in front of you instead?

10c8ced31f6c4d67459964e85baa900a14cad840

10c8ced31f6c4d67459964e85baa900a14cad840

Basically (for basic people :P) - Cadet said (what I interpreted as) to buy on the day as at that point it may have sold out so OP couldn't get a ticket so it would be one less person in front. However, the fact that it has sold out means that effectively someone else would have bought the ticket Castiel was after and may still end up in the queue in front of him.

To take it a step further, if it has sold out, that would be worse as it means capacity would be reached so there is a greater number of attendees who could queue in front of you, whereas if tickets are still available on the day then the queue would be smaller.